- The reasons for the appearance of white dots on the gums of the baby
- What does this white spot on the gum mean and is it necessary worry?
- What to do: be examined by a doctor
- How to prevent white dots from appearing on your gums baby?
Every mother wishes her baby only the best, wants take care and protect him. This happens all my life, even when the child becomes an adult both morally and physically.
This is the law of nature!
Strong custody is especially evident at the youngest age of the baby, when he still can neither speak nor walk.
Then mom begins to notice any new spots on his body, dots and led by doctors.
The reasons for the appearance of white dots on the gums of the baby
- Teeth are cut. Quite naturally when before a grown white tooth in its place shows a small white bump. it a consequence of swelling of the gums and it will pass over time.
- Stomatitis. Its main reasons are life. pathogenic bacteria in the child’s mouth and herpes virus. Shell the baby’s mouth is very sensitive and easy to infections. Because of this, inflammation appears.
- Hematoma. When the child bites his cheek, appears a wound, it can cause inflammation in the future.
- “Zhirovik” – the result of damage to the baby’s gums, when in one the place accumulates pus.
What does this white spot on the gum mean and is it necessary worry?
Bon’s nodules are small round cysts. Recognize them simple – they look like little pebble stones. They can be either several or one. Be careful, such nodules are easy mix up with congenital teeth!
They are harmless, you just have to wait and the dots will disappear by yourself.
Cysts on the palate, which are called “pearls of Epstein.” They are formed from elements of the epithelium and are at the junction of the palatine plates.
Do not worry, these spots are completely safe! Wait and they will resolve by themselves.
Another option for a white spot on the gum is congenital teeth (with by them the baby was born) and neonatal (appear in the baby in first month after birth). Usually, they are in the twenty first baby’s teeth, but sometimes they may be extra – unnecessary. You need to get rid of them so that non-dairy teeth are already were able to grow normally.
What to do: be examined by a doctor
In other situations, a white dot may be a sign of the beginning. stomatitis or thrush. A child may have increased temperature, pain and itching, will lose appetite and more.
In this case, the white dots increase in size and in quantity, there is hyperemia, small ulcers and others worsening. In addition to the mild susceptibility of the child to infections in the mouth, the cause of this sore may be a reduced immunity of mom, which takes antibiotics during breastfeeding.
Be sure to visit a doctor. To prevent occurrence stomatitis, rinse the baby’s mouth with decoctions of herbs. Perfectly suitable for helpers chamomile, oak bark, calendula, tincture of walnuts.
How to prevent white dots from appearing on your gums baby?
- Eat correctly and rationally;
- Constantly observe oral hygiene;
- Do not give the child chewing sharp or dirty objects;
- Give the child only HIS dishes, always clean.
The condition of the infant is not only general indicators of his health, as well as the health of his mother. There are now ways to correct malocclusion a child.
What to do if a child gnaws his teeth at night.
Find out here why white spots appear on your teeth. If you notice something is amiss, it is better to consult a doctor right away, since a real specialist is always will help to deal with the disease and prevent its further development. Then the problem of how to protect the baby from mosquitoes will easily solved.