Update: October 2018
Urine analysis according to Nechyporenko is commonly used in
clinical laboratories because it is simple and
informative study to diagnose
inflammatory processes of the urinary system, especially
hidden This technique was proposed by a Soviet oncologist urologist.
The essence of the technique
The analysis is assigned:
- after detection in the general analysis of blood elevated levels
leukocytes or red blood cells;
- in the presence of cylinders in the general analysis of urine;
- in the pathology of the urinary system;
- to control the treatment.
In the study in 1 ml of urine shaped elements are determined, and
leukocytes, erythrocytes, cylinders.
- Leukocytes are the blood cells that are responsible for the immune
control. An increase in their normal amount always occurs when
the development of inflammation.
- Red blood cells are blood cells that transport oxygen to
organs and tissues. Normally they are not in the urine, they appear in case of serious
pathology of the urinary organs.
- Cylinders are protein bodies that form at different
pathology in the tubules of the kidneys.
Cylinders are classified into:
- granular resulting from cell lysis of the internal
- hyaline that are formed from primary urine protein, not
had time to return to the blood;
- erythrocyte, which are erythrocytes, clogged renal
- waxy, which are formed from hyaline or granular in
the result of their long stay in the renal tubule;
- epithelial – the detached epithelium of the renal tubule.
How to collect urine for Nechiporenko?
Proper analysis is important because it depends on
reliability of the result.
- A day before the analysis it is worth refraining from coloring products.
(beetroot, carrot juice), stop eating meat,
alcohol, carbonated drinks, excess
сладостей, кондитерских изделий, нельзя принимать
antibiotics, antimicrobial and diuretic drugs.
- If a woman has menstruation on the day of analysis, take it.
analysis can not, in order to avoid blood in the urine.
- Night urine is collected for analysis, i.e. this is the first morning
- Urine is collected in a special industrial container.
production (plastic laboratory glass) or clean
- Wash genitals thoroughly before urinating.
without hygiene products, soap.
- Start and finish urination should be in the toilet, in the container
going average portion.
- Urine should be delivered to the study within 2 hours,
since during longer storage it can multiply
How to pass the analysis to the child?
- Undermine child without soap.
- Option 1 – fasten around the external genitalia
мочеприемник и ожидать urination.
- Option 2 – put the child on the oilcloth and wait when he
will start writing – substitute the prepared urine
- You can stimulate urination reflexively: by stroking
back along the spine (children up to a year) or the inclusion of water in
crane (children older than a year).
- Warn the doctor that the entire urine portion has been tested.
Norm during pregnancy
In pregnancy, analysis rates are often close to
maximum allowable. This is due to increased daily
diuresis and does not apply to pathology.
Norms in children and adults are the same. Normal urinalysis
suggests the following indicators:
- leukocytes: up to 2 thousand in 1 ml;
- red blood cells: up to 1 thousand in 1 ml;
- cylinders: up to 20 units of hyaline are allowed in 1 ml. Other
cylinders in any quantity belong to the pathology.
Poor urinalysis is the excess of the indicated uniform thresholds.
elements, as well as the identification of bacteria, protein or epithelium
(the detection of the last three is noted in the direction of
study). Such an analysis suggests inflammation and other
pathology in the urinary system. However, do not rush to put
self diagnosis – the results of urine analysis according to Nechiporenko has the right
interpret only by the attending physician!
|Increase in red blood cells
|Увеличение гиалиновых цилиндров >20|
|Waxy Cylinders||Erythrocyte Cylinders|
|Epithelial Cylinders||Granular cylinders|
Автор: врач-гигиенист, эпидемиолог