- Gymnastics and massage
At the age of 7 months, babies become very inquisitive. They become interested in the outside world, play fun and actively moving.
At this age, complementary foods should already be introduced. The kid should eat juices, mashed potatoes, yolk, milk porridge and skim cheese. But to refuse breastfeeding is not worth it. It’s best to feed your baby with breast milk in the morning and then during the day with other foods. Optimal at this time five meals a day are considered.
At the age of 7 months, you can diversify the types of juices and mashed potatoes. If before you gave only apple, now let’s say pear or peach juice.
You can also give strawberry or raspberry puree. Will be ideally, if these fruits are grown independently without any chemistry. It is necessary to give the baby to try half a teaspoon of new product and monitor its reaction.
At the age of 7 months, the baby can already sleep without a break much longer than before. His night’s sleep can last up to 10 -11 hours. Daytime sleep should be divided into three 1.5 hour segments. Will be well, if one of the daytime dreams falls for a walk.
The duration of sleep at this age is very individual and depends on the nature of the child and on your family’s day regimen.
It is necessary to continue bathing the child daily. It is better to do it in the evening, before going to bed. Now the baby can be bathed and in an adult bath. There you need to lay a rug and pour some water. In order for swimming to turn into fun and not it was tiring for the child, you need to give him special toys for swimming.
In addition, in the morning you must do the following procedures:
- wash the face of the child;
- clean the ears and nose;
- clean the baby’s first teeth with a bandage or special brushes without paste.
After each trip to the toilet, it is advisable to wash the child or wipe it with wet wipes.
For walks you need to allocate 4-5 hours a day. In the cold years, the best option would be two-hour walks of 2 hours. AT warm time the duration of one walk can be increased to 2.5 hours. If this is not possible, then you need to walk at least 2 hours in day, and during the daytime sleep of the baby, open the window wide room.
Gymnastics and massage
At this age, you must continue to do massage and various gymnastic exercises. During this period, the child is actively crawling, and therefore, it is necessary to strengthen its musculoskeletal system. Make this can be done using the following exercises:
- Crossing hands.
- Bending the legs. Bend the left leg 5 times, and then the same amount right time. After you need to bend two legs at the same time 4-6 times.
- Raising straight legs. Hold the baby’s foot in the area knee so that it remains straight. Raise each leg in in this position 5 times.
- Lift from a position on the stomach. Hold hands of a child and spread them in different directions. He will raise his head, while his legs rests in your stomach.
- Walking on hands. Lift the child above the table so that he leaned on straightened arms. Lift the legs and slightly hold on to the stomach. The child will go forward in his arms.
A massage is also needed. You need to do it next way:
- Massage of the back and buttocks. Start by stroking, then rub and feel.
- Massage the abdomen. Start by stroking. Then go to rubbing with fingers and sawing along the rectus abdominis muscles. Continue pinching massage around the navel. You need to complete the procedure stroking.
- Chest massage. Stroke your chest, then vibrate massage. Finish the procedure by stroking.
- Foot massage. Rub your feet with your fingers.
It is necessary to observe a number of rules during gymnastics and massage.
- the duration of the session should be at least 30 minutes;
- you need to observe the reaction of the child. Notice which He likes the exercises the most;
- during exercises, talk with the child, hum songs. Try to cheer him up and cause positive emotions
- do all exercises very carefully;
- do gymnastic exercises and massage no earlier than through half an hour after eating.
The daily routines presented are indicative. Necessary look closely at the baby and his reactions to the change in habitual graphic arts.