- Ultrasound scan
- Chorionic villus biopsy
- Heartburn addiction
The tenth week of pregnancy is an early term. The fruit weighs only 4 grams and its length is 31 mm. The embryo can push off from the uterine wall, but in the early stages this mother doesn’t will feel.
The main organs and systems have already been formed. The embryo passed critical period of formation and entered the period of fetal ripening.
Baby feeds on amniotic amniotic fluid. At 10 weeks, its amount in the uterus reaches 20 ml.
Key organs (kidneys, intestines, brain, heart) have already taken shape and begin to work, but their development will continue throughout throughout pregnancy.
The baby has tiny hairs and nails on the body. Elbow joints, auricles and upper lip took shape, now the baby can bend and unbend the limbs.
The spine and nerve endings are visible, head volume large compared to the body. Changes occurring in the fetus at 10 weeks:
- At the tenth week, body size is 2.5 cm;
- The embryonic tail disappears;
- Bones are formed that look white with ultrasound analyzes;
- The beginnings of teeth are formed;
- Testicles of a child begin to produce testosterone;
- Every minute in the brain of the fetus 250 thousand new neurons.
By the end of this period, the baby takes on a human form, its organs and systems are drawn up. The tail and gill slits disappear lungs and ventricles of the heart muscle are formed.
In the baby, brain impulses begin to be fixed, which is a sign of the presence of life and the development of the central nervous system. At this time, the bark and compartments cerebrum are divided and formed large hemispheres.
At 10 weeks, you can hear the heartbeat of the fetus with ultrasound. By this time, the size of the uterus reaches a value grapefruit.
Before pregnancy, the uterus was the size of a pear. Woman gradually gaining weight, breasts are poured, the stomach begins to grow.
Changes in a woman’s body:
- A feeling of heaviness in the lower abdomen and lower back;
- Outer lining of the eyes (cornea) thickens due to delay body fluids;
- There is a swelling of the eyelids and dryness of the ocular membrane;
- A woman is recovering one and a half kilograms;
- The stomach is rounded off later.
To keep your legs strong and support the weight of the child, it is recommended engage in light sports:
- on foot;
By the end of pregnancy, a woman can recover by 10-15 kilogram. This weight is a significant burden for muscles and joints of the legs and lower back, so they need to be strengthened, preparing to pregnancy in advance.
In order for the pregnancy to proceed in the right direction, it is important to pass necessary list of analyzes:
- Determine the amount of TSH;
- Set the level of hCG and progesterone;
- Make an ultrasound;
- Determine the level of electrolytes in the blood;
- Make a biopsy of the chorionic villi;
- Perform a fetoscopy.
The amount of hCG and progesterone shows chromosomal abnormalities in Fetal DNA, and the level of electrolytes in the blood affects acid-base balance of blood. Coagulorama defines blood coagulation.
Ultrasound is the most important analysis that gives a complete picture of the life of the fetus and its condition. Ultrasound shows rough congenital malformations at a given time.
Echomarkers diagnose possible genetic pathologies development. These include:
- Collar edema;
- Lack of nose bones;
- Mismatch of the coccyx of the parietal size to the gestation period. KTR for 12 weeks should be 53 mm.
An ultrasound scan allows parents to see a black and white image of the fetus – their future baby.
Chorionic villus biopsy
This type of analysis is done in the early stages for diagnosis. genetic pathologies. Analysis of the villi of the fetus can be done in two ways:
- introduce a tool for collecting material through the neck of the mother;
- make a microscopic incision in the abdominal area for insertion tool.
The risk of miscarriage after such a procedure is minimal.
In addition to a villus biopsy, amniocentesis is performed (puncture of the fetal bubble). These tests reveal Down syndrome and others. chromosomal defects.
The test result comes in 7 days. Early diagnosis provides an opportunity for parents to have an abortion defective fetus.
The risk of miscarriage during biopsy is 1-2 percent, therefore it is better to check with your doctor.
Fetoscopy includes analysis and examination of the amniotic placenta and liquids. Fetoscopy allows you to consider details that are not identified on ultrasound.
The analysis is carried out by introducing a fetoscope into the abdominal cavity. It is necessary to clarify the degree of risk after the analysis. The analysis is not done in all clinics, the risk of miscarriage after it holding is 3-4 percent.
In the first three months, a woman experiences frequent urge to urinate. This is because an enlarged uterus puts pressure on bladder. Then the uterus goes beyond the pelvis and pressure weakens. The bladder needs to be emptied completely.
Do not confuse cystitis and urge to urinate frequently. Cystitis caused by infection and is accompanied by:
- Burning and discomfort in the urethral area channel
- Unreasonable urination;
If you suspect cystitis, you need to undergo tests and treatment.
Heartburn is caused by pregnancy hormones (progesterone). They weaken the digestive tract, weaken the muscles of the stomach and increase time, for which food and gastric juice pass through the stomach.
The alkaline environment in the stomach rises, causing a feeling of indigestion the stomach. To prevent heartburn, you need:
- There are few and often;
- Do not go to bed immediately after eating;
- Sleep on your right side;
- Do not drink large amounts of water.
10 weeks pregnant discharge. This is caused by increased blood circulation that occurs in the pelvic area, resulting in faster updates epithelial tissue.
Abundant discharge, lacking color and odor, at this time are considered the norm. Normal discharge is considered discharge milky, whitish, translucent and homogeneous.
Abnormal discharge is a symptom of a malfunctioning pregnancy. With such secretions, you must consult to the doctor:
- Allocations are green or yellow, have strong, pungent odor accompanied by itching and are profuse. Such discharge indicates inflammatory processes that may badly affect the fetus. They are caused by gonococci, Trichomonas, chlamydia and other microorganisms. Infections can lead to hypoxia of the fetus and cause its death.
- Cottage cheese, whitish discharge with lumps, accompanied by sour smell, indicate candidiasis (thrush). Thrush often occurs in pregnant women and is not a threat to the fetus. Before giving birth it is better to put candles on thrush so that the baby walking along birth canal, not infected with candidiasis.
- Spotting may occur in the first weeks pregnancy. If spotting is accompanied by contractions and pain in the lower abdomen, then this may be a symptom of starting miscarriage. If they occur, urgently need to contact to the doctor.
- Heavy watery discharge may be a sign premature discharge of amniotic fluid. When they occur need to see a doctor.
So that a pregnant woman does not have unpleasant secretions, you need to observe hygiene every day wash out. Better to abandon strings and synthetic cowards. Do not abuse flour to prevent candidiasis dishes and sweets.
A pregnant woman often catches a cold and is more susceptible to viral diseases – especially at 9 weeks and after it. Critical period the development of the fetus by this time has already passed and the common cold is not threat to the life of the child.
With ARVI, it is better to drink hot fruit drinks and fruit drinks, saturated vitamin C. Care should be taken with herbal decoctions, some herbs may be harmful during pregnancy.
You can bring down the temperature with the help of children’s rectal suppositories, and nasal congestion will defeat inhalation with essential oils.
It’s better to give up smoking during pregnancy. alcohol and other toxic substances. Alcohol can cause malformations and developmental abnormalities – fertile alcohol syndrome. Allowed to have sex at this time, if not contraindications.