Update: October 2018
Symptoms of bronchitis may vary by type.
bronchitis, the causes of the disease, the causative agent of bronchitis and
on the characteristics of the patient.
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the bronchial mucosa that is provoked
colds, SARS, influenza, adenovirus, chlamydia,
mycoplasmal, banal infection. The development of the disease is due
с падением общей сопротивляемости организма, снижением
the defense mechanisms of the immune system to the action of various
pathogens – viruses, bacteria and fungi, as well as action
various chemicals, allergens. Hypothermia
stress, overwork, contact with patients during
epidemic situation – all this gives rise to the onset of bronchitis.
Types of bronchitis
If a person has bronchitis, the reasons for its occurrence and
determine the classification of bronchitis in adults:
- Toxic chemical – may occur with general poisoning
inhalation of toxic and toxic air vapors
- Infectious – appears under favorable conditions for
reproduction of various pathogenic bacteria, including atypical
pathogens – chlamydia, mycoplasma.
- Viral – most often a complication of ARVI, flu, and
it is also caused by adenoviruses, parainfluenza,
respiratory syncytial and other viral infections
- Tuberculosis – caused by mycobacterium tuberculosis with
development of tuberculosis in the bronchi
- Mycobacterial – rare species, occurs when bronchial lesions
- Allergic – against the background of allergic reactions of the body can
allergic bronchitis also occur. Which progression can
provoke obstructive bronchitis in adults and even
the occurrence of bronchial asthma.
Types of bronchitis по течению:
- Острый – диффузное воспаление бронхов, характеризуется
acute onset and with proper treatment subsides within three
– four weeks. Most often it has an infectious nature,
occurs when SARS, flu.
- Хронический – прогрессирующее воспаление бронхов,
проявляющееся постоянным кашлем, но не связанное с
damage to the lungs. Currently this is the most common
a form of respiratory disease. If the cough continues 3
month in a year in total and so for 2 years, then it is a sign
chronic bronchitis in adults. It is characterized by alternation
phases of attenuation and phases of aggravation. With chronic bronchitis symptoms –
This triad – cough, sputum and shortness of breath. Phlegm is almost always on
scanty to abundant in the morning from mucous to purulent. Dyspnea
more pronounced than the sclerosis in the bronchi or emphysema in the lungs.
Since the symptoms are non-specific, it is always chronic bronchitis.
differentiate with lung cancer and bronchiectasis.
Types of bronchitis по развитию:
- Primary – by name it is clear that it is localized on non
altered bronchi as an independent disease, while
pathological process does not extend beyond the bronchi.
- Secondary – occurs as an additional manifestation,
symptom on the background of another disease, as a complication of other
Signs of bronchitis
Инфекционный бронхит — Signs of bronchitis
in adults of infectious nature with mild disease
characterized by the following:
- Dry cough with time passing into wet
- Weakness, feeling of weakness
- Chest discomfort
- Low-grade fever, sometimes high
- Hard breathing, dry rales
- The blood test does not change
If moderate bronchitis, the symptoms in adults are:
- A strong cough, and since the muscles are overstrained with it
leads to pain in the chest and abdomen
- General malaise, weakness pronounced
- There is difficulty breathing
- Mucus-purulent or purulent
- Breathing hard, wheezing dry and wet finely bubble
Аллергический бронхит — признаки бронхита
in adults, it is manifested when a person is prone to allergic
reactions. If you come into contact with factors that cause allergies, for example,
feathers and down of birds, animal hair, household chemicals, perfumes,
cosmetics, dust, seasonal plant pollen appear and symptoms
allergic bronchitis. Its peculiarity is that sputum with
cough is not purulent and body temperature is not
rises. The disease stops as soon as the contact stops
with an exciting allergen.
Read also on the topic:
- Barking cough in a child-treatment
- Allergy Cream
- Bronchitis in children – symptoms, treatment
- Inhalation with bronchitis, laryngitis
- Berodual for inhalation
- Obstructive bronchitis in adults
- Antibiotics for bronchitis in adults
Allergic bronchitis – symptoms:
- temperature does not increase
- dry scattered wheezes appear
- shortness of breath
- labored breathing
- exacerbation when in contact with an allergen is quickly replaced by remission
after limiting the provoking factor
Токсический бронхит, химический бронхит —
respiratory disease begins as a result of
airways of various acid vapors, organic and
inorganic dust, carbon monoxide and sulfur dioxide. By signs
adult bronchitis toxic-chemical of origin are:
- loss of appetite
- agonizing cough
- shortness of breath
- stabbing pain in the chest
- respiratory failure is increasing
- hypoxemia is increasing
- mucosal cyanosis
- hard breathing
- dry rales
Acute bronchitis – symptoms:
- severe cough, dry first, then wet
- high temperature 38-39 degrees
- general malaise, weakness
- excessive sweating
- chills, fatigue, lack of performance
- symptoms can be pronounced or mild
- при прослушивании — hard breathing, рассеянные хрипы
- chest pain
- with severe disease – shortness of breath
- duration of acute bronchitis is 14 days
With prolonged inflammation and inadequate treatment, and
also with a further decrease in immunity, acute infectious
bronchitis becomes chronic. Acute bronchitis is most common.
treated without antibiotics, but in some cases
антибиотики при бронхите у взрослых необходимы.
For any cough, general malaise, the patient must be examined by a doctor.
and send for radiography, for clinical blood tests.
Usually, these methods for the diagnosis and differentiation of bronchitis
it turns out enough.