Update: November 2018
The definition of blood cancer – in medicine means the whole
a number of cancers such as lymphatic cancer
systems, blood cancer, bone marrow cancer. Most often
регистрируемыми из них являются миелома и лейкемия — эти виды
oncology forms first in the bone marrow, disrupting normal
production of healthy human blood cells. With the development of cancer
blood, defective, immature white blood cells can not adequately
maintain a healthy immunity, so when it would seem
a healthy person begin to become more frequent various infectious
diseases, there are disturbances in the work of internal organs,
anemia appears, it serves as a signal of hematopoietic disorders
In this case, the patient appears the corresponding main signs
blood cancers such as:
- Mild bruising of the skin, bruising, frequent
bleeding gums and nosebleeds.
- Decreased hemoglobin, persistent anemia, externally manifested
dryness and paleness of the skin.
- Fatigue, unmotivated weakness, apathy,
shortness of breath, drowsiness.
- Increased infectious diseases – stomatitis, sore throat, bronchitis and
- Decreased appetite, weight loss, vomiting, nausea, abdominal pain
cavities, aversion to odors and a change in taste.
- Excessive sweating, especially during sleep.
- Enlarged liver, spleen, lymph nodes, abdominal
cavity, bloating appears.
- Myeloma is also characterized by such a sign as pain in
bones, joints, spine, because with this type of cancer
weakening of the bone tissue occurs.
- Lymphoma is manifested by the appearance of various tumors in the groin,
armpit, on the neck.
- Frequent urge to urinate.
- Blood cancer also causes headaches, dizziness,
reduced visual acuity.
- Sometimes a person with blood cancer has symptoms such as
motion sickness when traveling in a car, signs of seasickness,
which this person had never experienced before.
With later, advanced stages, the following signs of cancer
blood requires emergency medical care:
- Fever, convulsions, fainting, loss of consciousness
- Blue nails, lips
- Heart pain, palpitations, shortness of breath, wheezing
- Sharp, severe pain in the abdomen
- Intense bleeding
With timely treatment to doctors, full examination and
adequate treatment, medicine today can control
the course of various types of blood cancer, suspending
oncological process, bringing it into remission. Than before
competent therapy is initiated, the greater the chance of cancer patients to extend
imagine a full life.
Leukemia – a type of blood cancer that can occur as in acute
progressive form, so have a chronic, sluggish
character. If signs of acute leukemia appear,
immediately seek medical attention:
- Sudden increase in body temperature to high numbers, development
purulent tonsillitis, stomatitis, gum inflammation.
- Sharp weight loss due to decreased appetite, weakness,
- Enlarged spleen, lymph nodes, liver.
- Bleeding – nasal, gums, hemorrhagic rash on the body,
bruises, bleeding of internal organs.
The cunning of the chronic course of leukemia is that the symptoms
bleeding, anemia, weakness, increased infectious diseases
– are of an erased character, now manifesting themselves, then becoming quiet. therefore
a person does not immediately turn to medical care, not realizing that
This is the first sign of blood cancer.
Causes of blood cancer
To date, medicine can not yet with accuracy
identify the causes of oncology
humanity, there are many hypotheses of its appearance, but
prove 100% what causes such a serious disease in
no one else can man. This is a terrible mysterious disease.
affects not only older people with already weakened, worn out
body, but very often these days are registered cancer
diseases in very young children, adolescents and young
population (see CT scan increases the risk of leukemia and headache tumors
brain in children)
According to official medicine, certain factors stand out.
risk of developing blood cancer, with the likelihood of
its appearance is very high:
- If the patient already had any cancer,
whose therapy included radiation, chemotherapy – it increases
risk of onset and blood cancer.
- High levels of radiation and some chemicals
for example, benzene, have a negative effect on the body,
increasing the likelihood of cancer in humans.
- Genetic diseases, congenital anomalies are also
- The presence of blood cancer in the immediate family should cause
oncological tension for family members because medicine
highlights genetic predisposition as one of the most important
risk factors for blood cancer. If a family history
есть случаи онкологического заболевания крови, то таким
Patients should undergo regular diagnosis.
- Other blood diseases, for example, myelodysplastic
syndrome also contribute to the increased risk of cancer