Начиная с 4 — 6 месячного возраста (в зависимости от того,
there is a child on GV and IW), the child needs additional
nutrition, in other words – in the lure. Quite often young and more.
Not experienced in matters of feeding moms are lost. Especially this
concerns the question when you can start giving your baby not
только овощные, фруктовые пюре и соки, но и когда можно
Start feeding the baby meat. Meat puree for the first
complementary foods must be selected carefully, or cook yourself
guided by certain rules, meat is the main supplier
protein, calcium, phosphorus for the rapidly growing organism of the infant,
поэтому к выбору мяса (или готового детского питания из мяса)
need to be approached with all responsibility.
The content of the article
- 1 From what age to introduce meat supplements
- 1.1 Rules for introducing meat into the diet of a child
- 1.2 How to give mashed meat
- 2 Готовим пюре в домашних условиях
- 3 Ready meat purees
From what age to introduce meat lure
With regard to the optimal period for entering into the diet of the child
lure, here the opinions of experts are divided: some
consider that meat can be given from 4-6 months; other
are convinced that a more favorable period for entering is 8-9
According to the Russian National Program aimed at
оптимизацию питания детей первого года жизни, мясное
пюре следует вводить с 6-8-месячного возраста
ребёнка. It is at this age the infant’s body
needs protein and a number of other trace elements contained in meat
(potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus). Timely introduction of meat
products in the children’s menu not only contributes to enrichment
the body of the child essential elements, but also its harmonious
However, the introduction of meat in the diet of the child depends
more from several factors:
- individual characteristics of the development of the baby;
- the physical development of the infant, its height and weight;
- type of feeding (breast or bottle feeding).
So, babies who are bottle-fed need
in the earlier introduction of complementary foods, be it juices, fruit, vegetable
or meat mashed potatoes. Breastfed babies
get the necessary macronutrients along with breast milk.
Therefore, the introduction of complementary foods for them can be postponed for a couple
Rules for introducing meat into the diet of a child
Meat mash for infants is introduced after the vegetable / fruit
mashed potatoes, after juices and cereals.
Before you offer your baby meat feed, it is advisable
read some rules of the first feeding:
- Meat (like any other food) should be given only
- It is advisable to refrain from introducing complementary foods in the following
- if the child was vaccinated or shortly
vaccination is expected;
- during the summer heat;
- if the baby is sick or naughty.
- if the child was vaccinated or shortly
- A new product must be introduced no earlier than 2 weeks.
after the introduction of the child’s diet
- The volume of the first feeding should be 5-10 g (1-2 tea
spoons). It is better if the meat sauce will be added to the already familiar
child vegetable. You can also “soften” mashed poultry meat
milk or milk mixture.
- It is gradually necessary to increase the daily dose of complementary foods in order to
by 9-12 months the child consumed 60-70 g.
- When using canned products need to pay special
attention to the composition, to ensure the absence of concentrates, GMOs and
other substances harmful to your baby.
- For the first feeding, one-off should be selected.
products (rabbit, turkey or chicken is best).
Читаем подробно о правилах введения первого
прикорма (с чего начинать, во сколько месяцев).
How to give mashed meat
Baby meat purees need to be given in a warm form before feeding
breast or milk formula. Prikorm should be offered from a spoon.
The child should be in a sitting position.
Meat lure just like any other is offered in
lunch time to the remaining half day
observe the reaction of the baby to the new product.
Puree meat give the child once a day.
Companion Meat Products
Готовим пюре в домашних условиях
Despite the convenience of using canned baby
food preparation is considered safer and safer
from meat at home.
- It is recommended to use for cooking meat foods.
lean meats (chicken, turkey, rabbit).
- Small pieces of meat are free from streaks, bones, fat and
boil for 1-1.5 hours. For cooking you can
use a slow cooker or steamer.
- After the meat is ready, it is thoroughly ground with
using a blender or meat grinder (it is recommended to scroll 2-3
- Then, the resulting mass is passed through a small strainer.
- To get mashed potatoes in the chopped meat add breast
milk, milk mixture, porridge or vegetable puree.
- When cooking meat (and also directly into the meat puree) is not necessary
add salt and spices.
- For each feed, use only
freshly prepared meat.
5 miscarriage introduction errors
Ready meat purees
Shop canned meat purees have the following
преимущества перед пюре, которые вы сварите сами:
- high quality baby food;
- guaranteed composition;
- chemical safety (lack of flavors, dyes,
- microbiological safety of canned food;
- consistency of the age needs of the child;
- careful quality control.
The choice of ready-made products for baby food is quite large.
The most popular are the following manufacturers:
- «Тёма». Baby meat puree given
manufacturer have a large selection, high quality,
availability of prices. Products are designed for children with 6
- «Агуша». In the composition of baby food
only natural ingredients. Specified Trademark
has been repeatedly recognized by the international communities as the best in
the production of baby food.
- «Бабушкино лукошко». Producer surprises
variety of children’s mashed potatoes – both single-component and
and multicomponent (as a part of which meat and various
- «ФрутоНяня». Famous domestic
baby food maker popular due to the wide
assortment and acceptable pricing.
- «Heinz». The products of this manufacturer has
presence of meat, meat and vegetable, fish and vegetable puree. Baby food
developed in accordance with all regulations and requirements
Parents should be aware that not all children are equally affected.
complementary foods, especially vegetable and meat. Moreover, every crumb has
their preferences: someone will like veal mashed potatoes,
another – tender turkey, the third – a rabbit. Mommies should
fully focus on your taste preferences
With the introduction of meat foods you need to pay attention to the reaction
baby, the work of his digestive system. If as a result
use mashed potatoes there are some problems (constipation, pain in
stomach, regurgitation, vomiting), it is necessary to consult with
pediatrician. Perhaps it’s the wrong meat product or
exceeding the volume of complementary foods.
Considering all the proposed recommendations, as well as children’s advice
doctor, you can safely proceed to the introduction of such an important and necessary
для маленького организма продукта как мясо — мясо в рационе
child – the rules for the introduction of meat lures
We read on the topic of the first feeding:
Вводим овощные пюре (правила + 3 рецепта).
- Introduce the first porridge in the diet.
- 5 questions moms about store baby puree.
- We introduce soup in meat broth.
- We can not tell you about some problems when a child
refuses to eat complementary foods (how to deal with it)
Video: meat puree input
Features input meat puree in the diet of the baby: what meat
is hypoallergenic? How much meat puree should be injected into