Update: October 2018
Deprive is a fairly common infectious disease
which affects one area of skin or several. This is a whole range
highly contagious skin diseases transmitted by household contact
by. More often всего лишай поражает людей со сниженной иммунной
a system that has experienced severe stress or has severe chronic
diseases, as well as children, since their immunity is still weak,
possible and genetic predisposition. Usually major
Signs of depriving a person are:
- Violation of skin pigmentation – lightening or
- Spots on the skin of various shades
- Peeling on this skin area
- Hair loss
When these symptoms appear, to establish the exact
diagnosis, determine the type of depriving, you must consult a doctor
dermatologist. It is necessary to differentiate the versicolor from others
заболеваний, так как некоторые the symptoms лишая у человека схожи
with other manifestations of skin diseases and treatment will depend on
type of pathogen.
Возбудитель лишая у person:
Microscopic fungi act as causative agents of depriving a person
and some viruses. There are the following types of pathogens:
Зооантропофильные грибы, провоцирующие развитие
lichen skin lesions of humans and animals, such lichens are capable
transmitted from an infected animal, most often a cat or dog
to man. Антропофильные грибы, поражают только
human skin transmitted exclusively from contact with the sick
by man. Геофильные грибы, передаются человеку
only when in contact with the ground. Вирусы, ими могут
be caused by pink or shingles. Some species
viruses, while in the body of a healthy person,
appear, but with a weakening of immunity cause lichen.
Types of depriving a person
There are several types of lichen affecting a person. Signs of
diseases depend on the type of fungus, virus and specific
human response to the livelihoods of the pathogen. how
Does it look like in humans and what species are found:
Ringworm (microsporia and trichophytosis)
Ringworm most often affects children’s body.
Localized on the scalp, on the skin of the face, neck, shoulders.
Infection occurs through close contact with a sick animal or
human (using one comb or one head
- When microsporia on the skin appears pink spot, with clear
by the edges и peeling. Hair is broken off over the skin at 4-5 mm.
More often заражение происходит от кошек и собак, возможно заражение и от
- Trichophytosis – spot in the form of a red or pink ring with
peeling. The hair darkens to black and breaks off the skin,
because its root is affected. More often заболевают дети от бабушек.
Animals can also become infected.
how выглядит стригущий лишай у детей:
- First, edema appears – one pink, red spot on
hair area with clear boundaries
- Then the swelling increases and crusts and vesicles appear.
- In the center of the spot the skin begins to peel off, the scales have
- Existing hairs on the outbreak break off from the root by 4-5 mm. or
- The disease is first asymptomatic, not immediately recognized,
over time, itching manifests itself at the site of injury
- If ringworm occurs on the skin without hair, then it
выглядит как бледно-розовые пятна с окантовкой по the edges в виде
All about a person’s ringworm, its signs and treatment can be
learn from our article.
Розовый лишай, or лишай Жибера
Have этого вида лишая пока не доказан точный возбудитель
diseases, but suggest that it is a virus. There is zoster zhiber
after hypothermia, in the autumn-spring periods and in women
occurs more often. Локализуется лишай на животе, на спине,
chest, shoulders, sides, folds of skin. how выглядит розовый
deprive a person:
- Появляются светло-коричневые or розовые округлые or овальные
spots on the surface of the skin
- In the center of the spot skin is dry, slightly peel off
- Over time, spots grow and smaller pink foci
begin to appear on new skin areas
- Spots can be up to several centimeters
- Pink versicolor is accompanied by itchy skin
Подробнее о Лечении розового лишая читайте в нашей article.
The causative agent of this type of lichen are microsporium fungi.
kanis. This fungus lives on pet hair, most often
in cats, mostly children are sick. how выглядит лишай микроспория у
- This type of lichen is located not only on the hair, but also
on arms, legs, face and neck
- Появляется одним or несколькими пятнами достаточно больших
- Пятна бледно-розового цвета, в центре шелушатся, а по the edges
have a dark roller
- At a distance of 5-8 cm from the roots of the hair break
- This versicolor is not accompanied by severe pruritus.
О микроспории и ее лечении читайте в нашей article.
Отрубевидный лишай or разноцветный, цветной лишай
This species is also caused by fungi. Provoke the development of depriving
hormonal changes, excessive sweating, too oily skin,
use of fat creams, long stay in the sun. More often
affects the shoulders, back, chest and abdomen. What looks like a scaly
deprive a person:
- Spots of various shapes and sizes are formed. More often всего очаги
large, oval or round shape, if the spots are small
sizes, they merge and form large foci with curves
by the edges
- On tanned skin, spots look like discolored
- In winter, pink and brown foci stand out, become more
darker than natural skin areas
- Pityriasis versicolor – prolonged illness, stretched to
- Over time, the color of the affected areas changes from greenish
- Skin with lichen colored peel a little.
Read more about Treatment of color depriving in our article.
The causative agent of shingles is the herpes virus.
Herpes zoster is localized mainly in the intercostal space,
along the intercostal nerves, it happens on other parts of the body, where
pass large nerve trunks. Like all deprives, shingles
versicolor affects a person after severe stress, or after
hypothermia, while reducing immunity, in old age. Have
children herpes infection can occur like chickenpox. how
Looks at deprive at the person at herpetic defeat:
- Pain and itching in the area of the ribs, most often on one side of the chest.
- Over time, small bubbles appear on the affected area.
sizes with clear liquid inside
- After a few days, the bubbles become empty, forming a small
- The most distinctive symptom of shingles is
severe pain, as the virus infects intercostal and other
- Dangerous form of shingles is ocular, because without
timely and effective treatment can lose sight
Read more about Shingles treatment in our
Red lichen planus
The causative agent of this type of depriving medicine does not yet know.
Presumably the cause of the disease lies in allergic
patient’s location, chronic stress or viral
infections. More often болеют женщины, люди с заболеваниями ЖКТ, либо с
diabetes mellitus. Strikes versicolor nails, skin on the chest and
abdominal mucous membranes. how выглядит плоский лишай у
- On the skin – a large number of flat red and
- Pale mucous nodules on mucous membranes
- On the nails – the destruction of the nail plate, the crumbling of the nails
- On the oral cavity, genitals – appear on the mucous membranes
shells flat gray or pink tubercles
- Flat versicolor accompanied by severe pruritus
- The appearance of new bumps arises in places of scratches and
- Red lichen planus может протекать в виде: высыпания в виде
rings – ring-shaped, erythematous – in the form of soft red
tubercles, warty – tubercles with a rough surface in the form
warts, erosive and ulcerative – the appearance of ulcers and erosions in places
Автор: Мельникова Светлана Георгиевна врач-дерматолог