- What to wash
- How to wash
When it comes to cleaning items for children, we must walk a thin line between trying to get rid of germs, not using toxic chemicals that may fall baby in the mouth. Therefore, it is recommended to use safe cleaning products, including for the bathroom. Some compounds can be cooked at home.
Below are some recommendations on how and what to wash. bath before bathing the baby.
It is very important to clean the container thoroughly. If you clean and sanitize the surface immediately after use, then less the likelihood of developing specific bacteria. Such a bowl will be immediately ready for the next swim!
Why is it necessary to clean the baby container?
- Children don’t know how to control their intestines or bladder, therefore, antibacterial agents must be used before and after bathing;
- You just never know what could get into the water during swimming.
You can clean the dishes before using them, but then it will be harder to clean. It is always easier to clean and disinfect. after each use.
What to wash
To keep the container clean or sanitized, follow the simple steps.
What you need:
- Hot water;
- Liquid soap;
- Paper towels or microfiber cloth;
- A small bottle of spray.
Note: vinegar is a natural disinfectant a tool that leaves no residue, and also does not give chemical reaction. If you don’t like the smell of vinegar, keep in mind that it will disappear as soon as the vinegar evaporates.
How to wash
- First you need to wash the bath with liquid soap and hot water.
- If residues of foam and other products remain on the surface bath, wipe it with soda, then rinse the bath thoroughly with warm water and wipe it dry with a paper towel.
- Add equal parts water and vinegar to a small bottle with spray and spray the composition over the surface.
How is the first bathing of the baby after the hospital.
Be sure to read the recommendations for mothers on the regimen of the day a newborn.
Tips for young parents: How to choose a fitball for babies.
Wipe the surface after cleaning. microfiber cloth. Microfibers will catch and hold dirt. Now it became clear to everyone how to wash the bath before bathing baby.