Update: March 2019
We all heard that strong immunity is necessary to protect against
infections and diseases. Also, a strong immune response decreases
oncology risks. And how in practice at home to strengthen
Strengthen the immune system of folk remedies can be. For this you need
follow simple rules.
- Eat fully. Protein deficiency does not give cells immune
systems form in the proper amounts, disrupts the exchange of hormones,
regulatory, including immunity. Excess sugar makes us
vulnerable to infections. Fat imbalance triggers inflammatory
reaction, playing against the immune system, and reduces vitamin levels
- Vitamin D deficiency affects the level of
immunity. Similarly, iron and iodine deficiency work. Watch out for
their content in their diet.
- Avoid taking synthetic vitamin complexes,
try to enrich the diet with natural products rich
vitamins and minerals (see rice).
- Treat inflammatory diseases of the nose, throat, and
ear, teeth, urinary and genital tract. Frequent inflammations change
cells of the body so that they can begin to produce antibodies
what provokes systemic diseases. Chronic tonsillitis
weakens the protective properties of the barrier ring of tonsils that interfere
penetration of infection in the bronchi and lungs.
- Keep skin and mucous from injury. They are the first barrier on the way.
infectious agents seeking to get inside the body. Not
over dry skin, do not abuse antiseptics in
- Not злоупотребляйте средствами для желудка, снижающими его
secretion (omeprazole). Sour gastric juice prevents ingestion
germs from food and drink into the intestines.
- Avoid chlorinated water. Chlorine is a powerful oxidizing agent that
destroys the lymphocytes necessary for the humoral immune
- Not забывайте про барьерную контрацепцию. Qualitative
a condom can protect against human immunodeficiency virus and
damage to the immune system.
The most effective way to strengthen the immune system:
физический труд на свежем воздухе. Any active
movement on the street (intensive walking, work in the garden, all kinds of
exercises and gymnastics, etc.), only where clean air (outside
city) can improve immunity.
A number of therapeutic interventions can worsen the immune system.
protection. To reduce risks, you need to pay attention to the following.
- Monitor the X-ray load. More often done
X-ray studies, the higher the risks for immunity.
- Do not take antibiotics without a doctor’s prescription. They kill
beneficial intestinal microflora, provoke the growth of fungi in the digestive tract,
genital tract, mucous membranes of the mouth. If the course of antimicrobial drug
assigned, follow the recommendations for its duration.
Notполный курс препарата может воспитывать устойчивые формы
microbes. After antibiotic treatment, courses are advisable.
- Without an immunogram for an adult, medication immunity
can not be strengthened. Not зная точно всех параметров защитных клеток и
immunoglobulins, drugs can only harm. Exists
Immunologist physician who is able to help understand this
- Without drugs, protection can be enhanced by vaccines. For example,
anti-pneumococcal is indicated for people with asthma and COPD
to reduce the risk of pneumonia. ADS – from tetanus and
diphtheria. There are vaccines against tick-borne encephalitis, rabies, hepatitis
B, flu, meningococcus, rubella, measles.
- Menstruating women and girls are shown preventive
doses of iron supplements during menstruation.
- Elderly and northern latitudes require preventive
дозировки витамина D.
- Taking hormones and cytostatics on a regular basis requires
the same regular blood tests.
Serious drugs with an immunomodulatory effect may
prescribe only a doctor. How to strengthen the immune system of an adult without a visit
to an immunologist? In this case, plant adaptogens can help.
They are contraindicated in pathologies of the thyroid gland, increased
arterial pressure, coronary heart disease, allergies to
components of drugs. In general, moderate dosages are good.
tolerated and help survive the winter time or protracted epidemic
SARS and flu. It is an extract of Eleutherococcus, Aralia, Ginseng,
lemongrass, zamanihi, pink radiola.