- The properties
- Instruction manual
Many parents are wary of excessive use. medicines for children and as an alternative to pills and other pharmaceutical products are preferred use traditional medicine.
One such remedy is propolis – a beekeeping product, actively used in traditional medicine. Propolis infusion happens based on alcohol, oil and distilled water. For application children most often use propolis water infusion.
Propolis contains in its composition:
- Essential oils;
- Various vitamins and minerals;
- Organic acids.
Propolis Infusions possess the following properties:
- It has an antiviral effect;
- Anti-inflammatory effect;
- Antifungal and antiseptic effect;
- Wound healing effect;
- Disinfectant action;
- Analgesic effect.
With regular use of propolis tincture in children a pronounced immunomodulatory effect is also observed.
Propolis water infusion is suitable for both internal and external use.
Inside, propolis infusion is given to the child, based on age and the percentage of infusion:
|Child age||The daily dose of propolis water infusion, in drops|
|30% infusion||20% infusion||10% infusion|
|Up to 1 year||1-6||2-9||3-18|
|1-6 years old||2-12||3-18||6-36|
|10-14 years old||10-60||20-90||30-180|
Apply inside, diluting the right amount of drops in milk, at night, with:
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- Infectious diseases of the respiratory system;
- Inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system, as well as for general strengthening of immunity and the prevention of colds during epidemics.
- With inflammatory diseases of the ENT organs is very effective. propolis rinse for rinses;
- With a cold, instill 1-2 drops in each nasal passage 3 once a day for 5 days;
- With otitis media, instill 1-2 drops in each ear canal 3 once a day for 5 -7 days (only in the absence of perforation eardrum).
Topically apply propolis infusion in the following cases:
- In the treatment of burn wounds, frostbite – impose at night gauze napkin dipped in propolis infusion;
- In the treatment of stomatitis – use rinsing and processing the affected areas of the mucosa with a swab moistened with a solution;
- With bronchitis – do compresses on the chest or on your back.
It is worth remembering that propolis, like any product beekeeping, refers to allergens, so it should be taken carefully starting with small doses and closely monitoring the reaction of the body. Moms often ask how to choose the best cough syrup. – read about this detailed material.
Is it worth buying expensive antiviral drugs if possible dispense with their cheap counterparts.
Find out what you should use from a new publication. sedatives for the child. In addition, propolis is not excludes medication, the only nuance is you should take a break between taking at least 2 hours.