Update: November 2018
People with constantly low pressure suffer no less.
hypertensive patients, call the quality of life of such patients
Satisfactory difficult. Sometimes these people are forced to refuse
from precise work, driving a car constantly due
weakness, drowsiness and other signs of hypotension.
Of course, it is impossible to ignore such symptoms,
more, which is often behind the low numbers on the tonometer
Hypotension is diagnosed with persistent or
regular lowering of blood pressure: systolic
(top) below 100 mm. Hg Art., and diastolic (lower) –
менее 60 мм.Hgст.
Lowering only one blood pressure indicator below
These values do not apply to hypotension!
- Women 30-40 years old
- Young women of 20-30 years engaged in mental work
- Teenagers asthenic body type
- Elderly people with atherosclerosis (cerebral vessels)
- Alcohol abuse and smoking
- Spring-Autumn Period
- The recovery period after the disease
Classification of arterial hypotension
||Secondary symptomatic – is a symptom of the main
|Acute – Accompanying Acute Conditions|
Causes of low blood pressure
Observed in completely healthy people with hereditary
due to predisposition to hypotension that is
individual norm. Hypotension of fitness наблюдается у
trained athletes whose body works in “mode
economy “, protecting from surges and pressure rise.
Compensatory гипотония возникает:
- with a sharp change of weather conditions, atmospheric pressure;
- in conditions of high humidity (among residents of the tropics,
- due to exposure to radiation and electromagnetic radiation.
- Primary hypotension
About 80% of cases of pathology are associated with neurocirculatory
dystonia. Against the backdrop of traumatic situations, stress,
chronic fatigue, depression and lack of sleep develops so
called neurosis of the cerebral vasomotor centers, a particular
the form of which is arterial hypotension. Simply put,
there is a violation of the regulation of vascular tone by the brain.
The remaining 20% is idiopathic hypotension, when the cause
can not install.
- Secondary hypotension
Appears against other diseases: stomach ulcers, anemia,
hypothyroidism, myocarditis, cardiomyopathy, heart failure,
arrhythmias, dumping syndrome, osteochondrosis SHOP, oncology, infections,
tuberculosis, adrenal insufficiency, cirrhosis of the liver,
allergies, pleurisy, ascites, etc. Other causes: vitamin B deficiency,
E, C, a diet with significant nutrient restriction.
- Acute hypotension
It develops within a few minutes or hours. It’s dangerous
condition arises from life-threatening conditions:
- massive blood loss, injury
- acute heart dysfunction (heart attack)
- anaphylactic shock
- dehydration, poisoning
- overdose of certain drugs (lowering pressure)
There are four mechanisms for the development of hypotension.
- Heart dysfunction, incl. myocardial infarction, overdose
гипертензивных препаратов – происходит уменьшение объема of blood
(percussion and minute)
- Acute blood loss (external or internal bleeding),
обезвоживание – сокращение объема циркулирующей of blood
- Decreased peripheral vascular tone – anaphylactic shock,
poisonings, infections, vegetative disturbances (see vegeto-vascular
- Evacuation of exudate with ascites or pleurisy – reduction
притока венозной of blood к сердцу
Symptoms of arterial hypotension
Physiological гипотония протекает бессимптомно, см. симптомы и
low pressure treatment.
|proceeds with symptoms of oxygen starvation of the brain:
|| proceeds with vegetative crises of vaginal insulin
|помимо симптомов основного diseases, проявляется:
Also characterized by the following symptoms at low pressure:
- restless sleep
- weakness and weakness even after prolonged sleep
- depression, fear, internal stress
- feeling short of breath
- fatigue during habitual activities
- loss of appetite
- frequent constipation
- pale skin
- long, dull and aching pains in the heart, not stopped
- headache in the temples and forehead after sleeping, working, with
Diagnosis of arterial hypotension
The diagnosis of hypotension is based on the assessment of arterial levels
pressure. For the correct interpretation of blood pressure indices it is necessary
carry out a threefold measurement with an interval of 3-5 minutes.
To determine fluctuations in the magnitude of pressure indicators allows
daily blood pressure monitoring.
In addition, to eliminate secondary hypotension
complex examination of the cardiovascular system, the endocrine and nervous systems, for
what is being consulted by narrow specialists and appointed a number
- биохимический анализ of blood
- orthostatic test, etc.
Low pressure treatment
- Physiological гипотония – не требует лечебных мероприятий,
because it does not violate the quality of life and does not lead to pathological
changes in the body.
- Primary hypotension – все терапевтические мероприятия
aimed at correcting vegetative imbalance.
- Secondary hypotension – как симптом основного diseases требует
treatment of nosological pathology.
- Acute hypotension – в зависимости от причин, ее вызвавших,
urgently, in the conditions of resuscitation it is corrected by introducing
vasoconstrictors and cardiotonics (mezaton, dopamine),
glucocorticoids, saline and colloidal solutions.
If you have symptoms of acute hypotension, you should immediately
call an ambulance brigade.
Drug treatment, the main groups of drugs
- Tincture of lemongrass, ginseng, aralia, hawthorn, eleutherococcus
– adaptogens of plant origin, toning vessels and
gently stimulating central nervous system. Eliminate fatigue, as a physical,
and mental, as well as failures of the processes of inhibition and excitation in
- Piracetam, Glycine, Noofen, Nootropil, Pantogam – nootropics,
increase the resistance of the central nervous system to various aggressive influences,
eliminating inhibition, depression and improving memory:
- Belloid, Bellaspon, Ballataminal – anticholinergics that eliminate
- Vinpocetine, Zinnarizin, Actovegin, Gingko-biloba –
cerebroprotectors that improve cerebral hemodynamics, providing
- Succinic and citric acid, Ubiquinone – antioxidants,
increase cell energy supply:
- Vitamins A, E, B, providing neurotrophic, metabolic
action and positively affecting vascular homeostasis (see vitamins
in pills – good and harm).
- Grandaksin, Trioxazin – activating tranquilizers
actions that eliminate anxiety, fear, relieve emotional
tension (see antidepressants and tranquilizers).
- Caffeine, caffeine-based pressure enhancers:
Adolorin, Asko-fen-P, Algon, Acapar, Pentalgin, Sedal-M, Saridon,
Trimol, Citramon II, Citrapar, Caffeine sodium benzoate, Eksedri.
- Midodrin, Gutron – CNS stimulants that increase vascular tone,
eliminating venous congestion and increasing peripheral
- Paracetamol, Ibuprofen – nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory
drugs that relieve headaches.
Therapeutic drug regimen is always selected.
individually, taking into account the status of the patient and comorbidity
(see drugs with low pressure). The goal of therapy is to adapt
the organism to a normal existence under conditions of hypotension,
eliminate the dysfunction of the vegetative system, but never doom
a person for life-long medication in an increasing dose.
- Exercise therapy with individual selection of exercises that do not require large
physical activity – Bodyflex, gymnastics, brisk walking, running
jogging and others
- Aeroionotherapy – inhalation of ozone-enriched air.
Stabilizes blood pressure, improves microcirculation.
- Electrosleep with individual selection of the pulse frequency –
raises vascular tone.
- Electrophoresis on the neck-collar zone with caffeine solutions,
мезатона – устраняет dizziness и обмороки (подробнее о
indications and contraindications of electrophoresis).
- Acupuncture, leading to normalization
neurovegetative interactions and improves microcirculation
- Aromatherapy massage with toning and
Stimulating oils: anise, orange, basil, cloves.
- Hydrotherapy, which has a tonic effect on the vascular
the tone, the prescription apparatus of the skin and positively affecting
immunity: Vichy shower, Scottish, fan, circular shower,
mineral, radon, iodide-bromine baths, hydromassage,
use of contrasting temperatures.
- Massage of the gastrocnemius muscles, hands, neck and collar area,
eliminating headaches, heartaches, emotional
- Autogenic training, meditation, etc. Psychotherapeutic
techniques allow you to change attitudes towards psycho-emotional factors
traumatic action and increase tolerance to them.
- Мягкое закаливание – cold and hot shower, прохладные ножные
- Refusal of bad habits: smoking and alcohol
- Elimination of stress and psychotrauma
Normalization of power
Включает частый прием of food с достаточным amount of protein, salt
and spices. Sodium in the salt binds water, thereby
increasing total circulating blood. Spices stimulate
works of endocrine glands and constrict blood vessels. Natural
ground coffee or strong tea (see harm to tea bags)
It is recommended to drink in the morning, but do not abuse it,
since the development of the pathological reaction of the vessels in the form of
expansion instead of narrowing, which means – even greater fall of blood pressure.
- spicy and spicy dishes
- spices (cloves, pepper, horseradish, mustard)
- cheese, fatty meats and fish
- sweets, chocolate
Normalization of the daily routine and lifestyle
Especially important point for sedentary occupations
- 9-11 hrs nighttime synchronization
biorhythms of the body
- smooth raising from bed without sudden movements
- morning exercises
- cold and hot shower
- swimming, gymnastics
- walks in the open air
- breaks during the working day for 5-10 minute rest
Traditional methods of treatment
How to increase the pressure in the home? Can be used
various herbal infusions, but remember that medicinal
plants as well as medications have side
actions and have a number of contraindications, can cause
Tincture of pink radiola
Infusion of thistle
Herbal mixture decoction
Black tea based tea fungus infusion
Celery Leaves and Roots
Raw beet juice
It so happens that the pressure drops quite sharply, feeling
approaching syncope to avoid injury should:
- Sit on the floor or lie on the bed
- The legs should be raised and the head slightly lowered.
- This is followed by intensive rubbing the earlobes to the red.
- When improving condition, you can lie down so that the head a little
- After the attack should eat or drink sweet tea
Every person suffering from hypotension should understand that
only complex, consistent, individually composed
approach to the treatment of the disease with its multiple organ symptoms
allows you to control the course of hypotension, stop it
progression and improve the quality of life!
Автор: врач-гигиенист, эпидемиолог