By March 2020, the number of patients with coronavirus increased sharply. The distribution map of coronavirus is expanding and 2019-nCoV infection has already been detected in over 100 countries of the world. Due to the rapid spread of coronavirus European countries declare an emergency and close their borders, cancel large-scale events, limit air flights.
How many patients with coronavirus?
Every day, new cases of infection with the covid-19 virus are detected. Flared up in December 2019 in Wuhan (China), 4960 people have died of the coronavirus epidemic To date, 135 450 infected have been recorded. coronavirus worldwide. The number of recovered from coronavirus infection is 69,841 people. Statistics of the victims of coronavirus and the number of sick people daily updated. Recall that there is no vaccine for the covid-19 virus yet.
What to do in order not to get coronavirus?
As already known, coronavirus infection gets into the human body through the nose, mouth and eyes by airborne droplets and from touch. Sneezing or coughing, infected coronavirus infection on the surface of objects 2019-nCoV, which survives from two to 48 hours. In to avoid infection with the virus, some measures must be followed precautions.
- Frequent hand washing – More often wash your hands with soap under running water for at least 20 seconds. Wash you need not only the palm, but also the outside, and also not forget to rinse under the nails.
- Touch limit faces – do not touch your face and do not touch your nose, mouth and the eye. When sneezing, cover your nose with the elbow or throat with a napkin (to be discarded after use).
- Disinfection alcohol-based products – handle the hands antiseptics and disinfect surfaces with alcohol, bleach, bleach, solvents, 75% ethanol, acetic acid or chloroform.
- Avoiding close contact – keep at least one meter away from coughing and sneezing people, avoid handshakes, kisses and hugs.
- Wearing a mask – in public and crowded places wear a mask. Change the mask every 2-3 hours. Do not reuse an already worn mask.
Stick to the above tips and keep an eye out for state of health. When the first symptoms appear coronavirus call a doctor immediately.