Update: October 2018
In medicine, angina is a common infectious disease,
accompanied by inflammation of the tonsils (pharyngeal, palatal, lingual,
pipe). Usually, when examined, the doctor states the severity of the inflammation and
prescribe antibiotics, because with angina without them can not do
(Sumamed, Amoxiclav, etc.). But even with ARVI in order to avoid
Complications shown gargling with various antiseptic
solutions. Cold, flu, sore throat brings the patient very
- sore throat, extending to the ears or neck
- difficulty swallowing
- constricted breathing
- the temperature
- general weakness
- enlargement and tenderness of the cervical lymph nodes
If you have a sore throat, it means that
nasopharynx bacteria are present, which with regular rinsing
partially die and gradually rinsed along with the raids.
Recovery is thus much faster, and treatment
becoming more efficient. This seemingly simplest and
safe treatment is nevertheless necessary if you have
severe sore throat. How to gargle with angina? Scientists were
it is proved that every day to gargle even with plain water,
it increases the body’s resistance to respiratory
diseases. And in case of sore throat rinsing solutions are enhanced
action of herbs and antiseptics, which increases the healing
How to gargle with sore throat
- When rinsing the head is necessary
throw back, while the language as much as possible to push forward
so that the solution passes as deep as possible into the pharynx.
- The rinse should be warm because the cold
water will only worsen the condition, and hot water can cause burns and
excess pain and stress for the patient.
- To improve the irrigation of the tonsils so that the root of the tongue does not interfere
the passage of the solution, you can pronounce the sound S
- An important condition for proper rinsing is time.
a procedure of at least 30 seconds is necessary for each
rinse so that the fluid can thoroughly wash the larynx.
- In order not to swallow the solution, it is important to be able to control
- It is advisable to rinse with angina 6-10 times
Than gargling with sore throat
- Gargling with angina with salt, iodine and soda
the most affordable, easy way. In a glass of boiled water
Dissolve 5 drops of iodine, 1 teaspoon of salt and the same amount of soda.
This is the old, proven, most popular way. If a
there is no allergic reaction to iodine – this is the most reliable and
effective way to speedy recovery.
- Rinse with angina strong tea
To do this, brew strong, not packaged, preferably green.
tea, add 1 teaspoon salt, cool and rinse throat
such a solution.
- Rinsing solution of potassium permanganate
Warning – this method requires careful dissolution
manganese grains to avoid serious cavity burns
mouth This solution dries the mucous and after the procedure
It is necessary to smear the throat with 1 tsp in 20 minutes
sea buckthorn or other vegetable oil.
- Gargle gargle
Brew 2 cloves of garlic with one cup of boiling water, give
infuse solution for an hour.
- Gargling with Apple Cider Vinegar
One teaspoon is needed to prepare the solution.
natural apple cider vinegar and a glass of boiled water. (How to do
apple cider vinegar at home)
- Gargling with sore throat beet juice
Beet juice is a very powerful remedy that relieves swelling,
inflammation and pain of the affected throat. This is a simple home remedy.
Beetles are always in the house of each hostess. For cooking
solution will need 20 ml. apple cider vinegar and a glass of beetroot
juice. This can be done as follows: 1 beetroot, grate
fine grater and add apple vinegar (for 1 cup of grated mass,
1 tablespoon of homemade 6% apple cider vinegar). Then wait 4
hour, squeeze the juice, and gargle with this solution throat every 3
- Rinse decoction blueberries
You need half a cup of dried blueberries. Boil the berries in 2
стаканах воды в течении полуhours Blueberries are rich in tannic
substances that contribute to the rapid removal of inflammation.
- Rinse with angina with lemon juice
Fresh can be used to ease swallowing and pain relief.
lemon juice in proportion 2/3 with boiled water.
- Rinse herbal tea
If a нет аллергических реакций на травы, то можно сделать настой
из эвкалипта, календулы и ромашки, другой вариант – полынь,
calendula, plantain, another option – sage, mallow flowers and
elderberry. To do this, one tablespoon of one of the charges brewed
a glass of boiling water, cool, filter and rinse the throat. Can
rinse with pure chamomile extract.
- Rinse with finished medicinal pharmacy solutions or
- такими как Хлорофиллипт (цена 100 руб, спрей
- Фурацилин (таблетки цена 30-40 руб.),
- раствор Люголя (цена 10 руб, спрей 90
- Йодинол (цена 15 руб.),
- Мирамистин (цена 150-260 руб).
- If a лекарственное средство для полоскания в виде раствора, его
should be diluted boiled water in proportions according to
instructions. Также можно использовать Октенисепт (230-370 rub), его
should be diluted with water 1/5, or ampoules 1% Dioxidine solution (200
rub 10 ampoules), one ampoule is diluted in 100 ml of water. See full
A list of throats for throat.
- такими как Хлорофиллипт (цена 100 руб, спрей
- Gargling with probiotics
The latest research scientists prove that in the fight against
inflammatory diseases of the nose and throat – sinusitis, sinusitis,
angina, chronic tonsillitis are important bacteria,
nasopharyngeal mucosa that can inhibit growth
pathogenic microorganisms. Therefore, to complement the treatment, as well as in
As a prevention of recurrence of angina and tonsillitis, you can rinse
throat with such means as:
- Наринэ (кисломолочный концентрат 150 rub),
- Normoflorin (liquid 160-200),
- Трилакт (1000 rub), содержащие лактобактерии (см. список
preparations of probiotics).
In this case, the balance of the microflora of the oral cavity is normalized,
conditions for the natural suppression of the growth of pathogenic
microorganisms, accelerates the healing process.
Also on topic:
- How to gargle with iodinol in sore throat
- Rinsing with Lugol’s solution for sore throat
- Antibiotics for angina in adults
- Angina in children
- Symptoms and treatment of follicular tonsillitis
- Lacunar angina
- Throat sprays