A small child requires constant care. All funds for
этого должна содержать детская аптечка для новорожденных.
It is necessary to form it before the birth of the baby – many components
first-aid kits will be needed from the first days of life.
Download and print the full list.
The composition of the first aid kit must be included:
- hygiene products;
- antiseptic to disinfect the umbilical wound in
the first days of life and to disinfect the baby’s skin with wounds;
- necessary medical supplies for treatment
- medications for emergency aid to a sick child.
Hygiene Care Products
- Baby bathing soap. For convenience, you can purchase liquid
- Children’s cream for lubrication of folds.
- Крем от опрелостей — Бепантен, Пурелан, Циндол или
Д-пантенол (См подробно о кремах от опрелостей). These creams
help mom in treating nipple cracks.
- Powder is used to prevent diaper rash before
dressing pampers. Do not use it simultaneously with the cream.
- Baby oil for massage.
- Vaseline oil for wetting cotton flagella during processing
nose and ears.
- Cotton wool for cleaning the ears and nose. For this roll small
flagella and clean the ear and nasal passages.
- Cotton swabs will be useful for the treatment of antiseptic umbilical
wounds, pimples, bites.
- Cotton swabs, equipped with a limiter to clean the ear
- Cotton pads for hygiene. Can
use cotton wool instead, but it leaves cotton particles on
- Wipes for quick care in case of an emergency.
- Small nail scissors with rounded ends and
- An alcohol thermometer will help to measure the water temperature at
- Nasal aspirator to remove nasal discharge (see article
- Thermometer for temperature measurement. Safer to use
electronic thermometer, although the mercury gives more correct
indications. (see the article on all types of thermometers)
- The syringe No. 1 on 25 ml for carrying out enemas. (how to make
enema to the infant)
- Vapor tube number 1 for the discharge of gases in intestinal
colic. (how to use the vapor tube)
- Warmer to relieve abdominal pain.
- Pipette with a rounded end in a case (2 pcs.) For instillation
medication in the ears and nose.
- Bandage 2 pcs., One sterile, for dressings.
- Sterile wipes will be needed in the first days for processing.
- Dispenser syringe or spoon with dispenser for administration
- Hydrogen peroxide 3%.
- Brilliant green solution 1% 10 ml or alcohol solution
chlorophyllipt. The second option is no longer burning
treatment of wounds in contrast to Zelenka.
- Potassium permanganate (potassium permanganate) is needed for wound treatment: in
the first days of the umbilical, then any other. It is better to buy it in
dry and at home make a 5% solution: dissolve 5 g in warm water
(100 ml) and strain through gauze in three layers. You can store the solution
10 days. In the first month of a child’s life, it’s better to bathe in water with
by adding a light pink solution of potassium permanganate. It is powerful
Sanitizer disinfects baby’s delicate skin.
- Alcohol iodine solution 5%, 1 ml.
- Medical alcohol for disinfection.
- A germicidal patch is used when skin is damaged.
- Vitamin D solution (Akvadetrim or Vigantol) for prevention
- Antipyretics on the basis of paracetamol in candles or in
liquid form (Efferalgan, Panadol, or Ibuprofen). It will take when
sharp rise in temperature. (drugs for temperature)
- Antihistamine: Suprastin, Fenistil, Tavegil, Telfas
or claritin. Required if allergic
- Remedy for intestinal colic (Espumizan, Plantex). In children on
the first months of life, the occurrence of intestinal colic is very frequent
phenomenon. (Medicines for colic)
- Activated carbon (sorbent) in capsules.
- The remedy for diarrhea (diarrhea) – Smekta, Linex.
- Medications for constipation – remedies for constipation.
- Drops from a cold in the form of a spray (Nazivin, Aquamaris).
- Eye drops Albucid.
- Furacilin tablets. Its solution will be needed when
conjunctivitis for eye rinsing and for rinsing
female genital organs. (conjunctivitis in an infant)
- Interferon in the form of drops and spray in the nose “Nazoferon” for
strengthen the baby’s immunity during a flu epidemic, as well as in
vaccination period to reduce the risk of post-vaccination
- Teething gel for teething –
Dentol, Kamistad, Kalgel.
Can в детскую аптечку для новорожденных добавить и
herbal fees. The infusion of the series and chamomile is useful to add to the water
when bathing (bathing herbs). They have a beneficial effect on tender
skin babies and soothe irritation. Decoction of dill seed or
Fennel helps to relieve intestinal colic.
It is necessary to use all medicines only in emergency cases,
strictly according to the instructions. The dose to take the minimum and carefully
observe the reaction of the baby. Further treatment should
appoint a treating pediatrician.
Storing first aid kit
We divide the ready first-aid kit of the baby into two parts. First, for
everyday use, keep handy in readily available for
parents place. Other for emergency cases stored separately in
dark and dry place. Candles and ointments should be stored on the bottom shelf
Be sure to keep all instructions for medicinal
means, which contains information about their intended use, terms
shelf life and release date. Every three months need to see
все, что входит в аптечку новорожденного. Throw those out
drugs that have expired. View cash total
necessary and if necessary purchase.
The easiest way to go to the pharmacy, and buy a ready-made care kit.
for the newborn. True, such a kit may not meet all needs.
in child care. Some tools you may not need
and the missing will have to buy separately. Therefore, best of all,
самим составить список всего необходимого и отправится в
pharmacy for the purchase. Of course, not all medicines will be useful to a child.
but they must be purchased in case of unforeseen situations.
Download and print the full list.
аптечки — https://yadi.sk/i/tMfVc6c8fNDa9Посмотреть полный
the composition of the first aid kit
1. “Cefikon D” or any candles containing paracetamol, – from
fever and pain.
2. Children’s “Nurofen”.
3. Candles “Viferon” – increase immunity, are assigned when
4. Candles “Viburkol” – a homeopathic remedy for high
temperatures are assigned when teeth are cut.
5. Furacilin – antibacterial tablets for preparation
6. Dry baby cough syrup.
7. “Physiomer” or “Aquamaris”, or “Aqualor” – sea solutions
water for washing spout.
9. Nazivin for babies – a vasoconstrictor from
10. Hydrogen peroxide (handle navels, scratches and
11. Zelenka (for processing the navel in liquid form, for scratching and
etc. – pencil “Lekker”).
12. Chlorophyllipt (lubricate pimples, inflammation, add to
bath when bathing).
13. Potassium permanganate – bathe the child in the first days after the hospital.
14. Ointment “Bepanten” – lubricate cracks, irritation, dry
15. Dipalene ointment – in case of irritation, prickly heat,
16. Zinc paste – remarkably fights pottery.
17. Calendula tincture / calendula ointment – lubricate scratches,
18. “Fenistil” gel – from allergic skin manifestations, bites
19. Мазь «Спасатель» — ушибы, ожоги, царапины, укусы и etc.
20. Ointment “Arnica” – bruises, hematomas, bruises.
21. Alcohol wipes.
22. Napkins styptic.
23. “Baby Calm” – drops from colic-gazik (on the grass).
24. “Sab Simplex” – drops from colic-gazik (acting
substance – smectin).
25. Tea “Plantex” (note: few people read the instructions, but
This tea cannot be given to babies with lactose deficiency!)
26. Enemas with a soft tip No. 1 and No. 2 (to release gases,
use instead of an aspirator and directly for enemas).
27. Glycerin candles – use for constipation (for babies –
1/7 part, well cut thread).
28. “Mikrolaks” – mikroklizmochki, very easy to use,
also used for constipation (for babies half is introduced
29. “Duphalac” – from constipation, can be taken from birth.
30. “Regidron” – restores the body’s need for
fluid for diarrhea and vomiting.
31. “Smekta” – with diarrhea, indigestion.
32. Vapor tube – for “prokukivaniya” (get
33. Ointment tetracycline eye.
34. Drops of chloramphenicol ophthalmic (these two options are just from
categories of “penny” drugs that may not be in
35. Chamomile – anti-inflammatory agent, relieves cramps,
it is applied inside and outwardly (baths, washing).
36. Mint – relieves nausea.
37. Calendula – an external anti-inflammatory agent.
38. A succession – antiallergic weed, for internal
applications and baths.
39. Motherwort – a sedative, you can add to
40. Bay leaf – the same as the train, struggling with
41. “Fenistil” drops – antiallergic (if not needed
in the current mode, it will be required for vaccinations).
42. “Calgel” – gel with lidocaine, reduces pain from
43. Thermometer in the room, thermometer in the bath, thermometer for
body temperature measurements. Now sold very comfortable
infrared thermometers that measure temperature and body very accurately
and air in the room.
44. Pieces of 5 pipettes with a blunt end (5 – because they have
wont disappear somewhere).
45. Children’s patches.
46. Measuring spoon or cup for dosage of drugs.
47. Silver spoon (it is better to drink some water from this one,
silver is really beneficial for what it is
48. Children’s urinal (it is very convenient to collect urine for
analysis: a small plastic bag is simple glued
safe to the baby’s skin under the diaper).
- Детские крема (виды и как правильно выбрать детский
- ТОП-10 средств для ухода за новорожденным.
Видео: Аптечка для новорожденного. What to buy
The composition of the kit from Mom Lara: