Жировым гепатозом или ожирением
печени, жировой дистрофией, называют обратимый
chronic hepatic dystrophy process that occurs in
due to excessive accumulation of lipids in liver cells
Currently, there is a rapid growth of this disease.
due to systematic eating disorders as well
wrong lifestyle person. Stop the development of the disease
possible when identifying factors affecting the occurrence of fat
hepatosis. Changes for the better are observed after a month with
Fatty hepatosis: what is it?
Fatty hepatosis is a chronic disease in which
there is a degeneration of functional liver cells (hepatocytes)
into adipose tissue.
In fatty hepatosis, liver cells (hepatocytes) lose their
functions, gradually accumulating in themselves simple fats and are reborn
into adipose tissue. With steatosis or fatty infiltration mass of fat
exceeds 5%, small clusters are scattered, it looks like
diffuse fatty hepatosis of the liver. With its content of more than 10% of
the total weight of the liver already more than half of the hepatocytes contain fat.
Learn fatty hepatosis at first almost impossible.
Unfortunately, the symptoms are most pronounced in the last stage,
when the disease is already progressing. The patient appears:
- feeling of heaviness in the liver;
- skin rash and dull color;
- disorder in digestion, frequent nausea, vomiting possible;
- blurred vision.
One of the symptoms that characterize diffuse changes
liver by the type of fatty hepatosis – an increase in its size –
hepatomegaly. Sick liver takes a huge place in
the internal cavity of the person, causing discomfort.
The reason for the increase in size are:
- increase in the number of cells to combat toxic substances;
- multiplication of tissues to restore lost functions;
- excess fat cells.
Based on the reasons that led to hepatosis, the disease
can be divided into two groups: hereditary and received in
result of metabolic disorders in the body.
The main causes of fatty hepatosis include:
- metabolic diseases;
- binge eating;
- vegetarianism in violation of carbohydrate metabolism;
- weight loss diets;
- long-term use of certain drugs:
- cordarone, diltiazem, expired tetracycline, tamoxifen;
- deficiency in the body of alpha-antitrypsin;
- antiviral treatment for HIV;
- vitamin A overdose;
- diseases of the organs of internal secretion;
- systematic abuse of alcohol;
- radiation exposure;
- diseases of the digestive system.
The progression of cell degeneration leads to inflammatory
process, and it in turn – to the death and scarring of tissues
(cirrhosis). At the same time, concomitant gastrointestinal pathology develops,
cardiovascular system, metabolic disorders:
- deficiency of digestive enzymes;
- biliary dyskinesia;
- inflammation of the pancreas;
- hypertonic disease;
- ischemia of the heart.
In the case of fatty hepatosis, the patient’s liver endures any
infections, injuries and interventions.
There are risk factors for the formation of fatty hepatosis,
- high blood pressure;
- reduced platelets;
- increased alkaline phosphatase and THG;
- PNPLA3 / 148M gene polymorphism.
For reasons, we can say that the development of hepatosis is quite
you can warn. Lifestyle change not only will not allow
the appearance of the disease, but also eliminate it in the initial stage.
With the accumulation of fat, fatty hepatosis of the liver is divided into
three degrees of development:
- The first degree is characterized by a small accumulation of cells.
simple fats. If these accumulations are marked in the amount of several
foci and between them a large distance is diagnosed, this is
diffuse fatty hepatosis.
- The second degree is placed in the case when the amount of fat in the liver
increases, as well as in the structure of the body appear areas
- The most severe third degree of illness is noted when clearly
visible areas of overgrowth of liver cells with connective tissue and
large fat deposits.
Symptoms of fatty hepatosis in adults
Hepatosis of the liver – the disease is silent. Often until
the process becomes neglected in humans, cirrhosis develops,
nothing noticeable. However, this is only an appearance. If attentively
to listen to your own body, you can see what
not previously observed. The first symptoms of fatty liver
- Soreness in right side.
- Enlarged liver, visible on palpation.
- Digestive disorders: vomiting, diarrhea, or nausea
- Deterioration of the skin and hair.
- Predisposition to colds, poor immunity
and allergic reactions.
- Reproductive dysfunction, impossibility of conception.
- In women, there are deviations of the menstrual cycle, abundant
or irregular bleeding.
- Degradation of blood clotting.
Usually, anxiety symptoms do not appear all at once, but
increase over time. Patients first complain
soreness and discomfort, then symptoms of intoxication appear
organism, because the affected organ ceases to perform its
If no initial treatment is performed, begin
manifest symptoms characteristic of different stages of the liver
In severe cases it is possible:
If fatty liver is not treated, symptoms appear
цирроза печени и печеночной failure:
- behavior change; jaundice;
- the monotony of speech;
- aversion to food;
- violation of coordination.
It is important to diagnose fatty hepatosis of the liver at an early stage –
Symptoms and treatment are determined and prescribed only by a doctor.
Then the higher the probability to fully restore its functions. Sick
can shorten the healing time if you observe all
prescriptions. Unfortunately, at an early stage, the symptoms of fatty
hepatosis not manifest.
People at risk should be checked periodically to
identify diffuse changes and start treatment.
Fatty hepatosis приводит к дисфункции печени, что смертельно
dangerous for the patient. Gradual intoxication of the body is negative
affects the work of the heart, kidneys and even the lungs, causing
irreversible irregularities. Most often, hepatosis develops into cirrhosis, and
because this disease is not treatable at all.
Effects for the body:
- Stagnation appears in the gallbladder, leading to cholecystitis,
pancreatitis, the formation of stones. As a result, the food stops
fully digested, it overloads the intestines and provokes
- Inadequate performance of the liver leads to a deficiency
essential trace elements. As a result, deteriorates
cardiac activity and the condition of the blood arteries, occurs
hypertension, varicose veins, reduced sharpness
- In addition, there is a decrease in immunity, which leads to
frequent colds, infectious and fungal diseases.
During examination and palpation by the doctor, the liver is not enlarged, without
features. Only when fat accumulates a large amount,
the liver can become enlarged with soft, rounded edges,
painful to touch. In the early stages of fatty hepatosis bright
symptoms are usually not detected. Sugar patients
diabetes due to hepatosis.
In the list of necessary activities for setting accurate
The diagnosis includes:
- Ultrasound of the liver. Traditionally, liver ultrasound
helps to reveal its increase, and it almost always speaks of
problems with the body.
- Tomographic study. MRI allows you to evaluate the structure
the liver. If body fat is deposited, it will be on an MRI
it is seen.
- Blood chemistry. Indicators of ALT and AST are evaluated.
With их повышении речь идет о заболевании the liver.
- Biopsy. It is held less often. Lets find out is present
whether fat in the structure of the body.
Как лечить жировой гепатоз печени?
The main treatment for fatty hepatosis is to eliminate
factors causing disease, improving restorative
abilities of a liver, improvement of a metabolism, detoxification. With
fatty hepatosis needs not only to take medicine, but also
adjust lifestyle, diet. Medication
drugs are used in the complex – you need an effective tool
membrane stabilizing properties and antioxidants.
Drug therapy for fatty hepatosis includes
taking drugs to improve the function of the liver and its cells:
- essential phospholipids (Esliver, Essentiale Forte,
- sulfamic acid group (taurine or methionine),
- herbal preparations-hepatoprotectors (Kars, LIV-52,
- taking antioxidant vitamins – tocopherol or retinol,
- taking selenium preparations,
- drugs of group B intramuscularly or in tablets.
Phytotherapy has proven itself well – drugs are used
cholagol, gepabene, extracts of turmeric, milk thistle, curly
- Berlition is prescribed in a dose of up to 300 mg (1 tab.) Twice a day.
up to 2 months. With тяжелой динамике Берлитион вводят внутривенно до
600 mg for two weeks with the subsequent transition to the reception
300–600 mg per day in tablets.
- Essentiale is prescribed up to 2 capsules (600 mg) 3 times a day.
The duration of treatment is up to 3 months. Gradually lowering
dosage up to 1 capsule 3 times a day.
- Artichoke is an effective membrane stabilizing agent.
– Hofitol. Assign before meals (3 times a day) three tablets course
Before use, consult your doctor, as there are
Recommendations for patients
The patient at home must:
- To diet, excluding fats, but rich in protein;
- Lead an active lifestyle that will contribute to weight loss
if necessary, and also accelerate the metabolism;
- Withнимать препараты, назначенные врачом, в том числе фолиевую
acid, vitamin B12, etc. to improve digestion;
- Visit the doctor;
- Eat boiled and steamed food when
opportunities finely chopped or ground in mashed potatoes.
A person in whom fatty hepatosis is found is necessary
completely revise the lifestyle and diet that needs to be
eliminate the consumption of animal fats. With этом в питание должны
enter products that help dissolve fat deposited in
the liver. Withнимать пищу нужно 5 раз в сутки, небольшими порциями,
in order to reduce the burden on the liver.
|Food with fatty liver|
|Permitted Products:||Exclude from the diet:|
Patients with hepatosis should also eat the following
products in any quantities:
- artichoke to stabilize the processes occurring in the liver;
- pine nuts to help repair tissue cells;
- sorrel performing the functions of a stabilizing component and
eliminating fatty formations in the affected organ;
- cinnamon, which also breaks down fat deposits;
- turmeric, which neutralizes sugar and free radicals,
formed in the blood during hepatosis and adversely affecting the work
Menu for the day with hepatosis
Withмерное меню на день должно соответствовать требованиям диеты
- First breakfast – oatmeal on water with milk, fat free
cottage cheese, black tea.
- The second breakfast – dried fruit, apple, prunes.
- Lunch – vegetable soup with vegetable oils (corn,
olive), buckwheat porridge, compote.
- Snack – bread, savory biscuits, broth from the hips.
- Dinner – mashed potatoes with steamed fish, salad
from beet, low-fat kefir.
Folk remedies for hepatosis
Before using traditional remedies, be sure to
consult with a gastroenterologist.
- It relieves nausea and heaviness of tea with mint and melissa, which
brew and drink symptomatically, i.e. when symptoms
- Milk thistle (or milk thistle). Withзвана
improve the flow of bile, normalize not only the liver, but also
gallbladder. It also has a furniture-forming function.
helps to restore liver cells and helps synthesize
- Often with hepatosis helps infusion based on peppermint.
One tablespoon of such a dried plant (usually
crushed mint leaves) is poured over 100 grams of boiling water and
left overnight. In the morning the infusion is filtered, after which it
need to be divided into three equal portions. Every serving is drunk
before eating during the day.
- Dog-rose fruit. Helps eliminate toxins from the body
to enrich it with microelements and vitamins. About 50 g of fruit
rosehip insist in 500 ml of boiling water for 12 hours. Withнимают
three times a day, 150 ml.
- Hepatic collection is designed for treatment within 2 months. AT
composition: St. John’s wort, plantain, agrimony, muslinitsa (in 3 parts),
immortelle, eleutherococcus (2 parts), chamomile (1 part). 1 tbsp. l
collection pour a glass of boiling water, after 30 minutes – strain. Drink
before meals, 30 ml, not sweetened, three times a day.
If you want to avoid the occurrence of this disease, it is very important
comply with preventive measures. What, then, will be
- Proper nutrition.
- Maintaining weight is normal.
- Need to lead an active lifestyle. Very important walks on
свежем воздухе, а также умеренные физические нагрузки на
- AT сутки нужно пить не менее двух литров воды.
- You also need to give up bad habits. Especially from the reception
- ATажно следить за уровнем сахара в крови.
Fatty hepatosis – это обратимое заболевание the liver. This
pathology can be treated successfully in the early stages.
There is no definite treatment. ATсе сводится к изменению
lifestyle, nutritional review, etiological exclusion