Update: November 2018
Doctors – gynecologists in all developed countries recommended
two main methods for correcting hormonal disorders or
prevention of their occurrence during menopause in women: HRT –
hormone replacement drug therapy and in the presence of
contraindications to the use of hormones – the appointment
In menopausal women occur in the body
hormonal changes, namely, estrogen deficiency occurs,
which must be replenished by either synthesized sexual analogues
гормонов — стероидными гормонами, либо биофлавоноидами —
herbal ingredients that are similar in properties to
natural sex hormones. Hormone replacement
therapy in the modern pharmaceutical market is represented by a huge
the list of drugs for menopause, which are subdivided
on funds that include only estrogen, and on
progesterone and combination drugs
estrogen. Estrogens are prescribed to women after removal of the uterus, and
if the woman did not have surgery, then you can
apply combined remedies that are intended to
Appointment, duration of use, dosage and control
treatment in dynamics should be carried out only by a specialist.
Using hormones alone is not advisable.
When prescribing HRT, a woman should be examined by
gynecologist every six months. In addition, it is absolutely impossible
use hormonal drugs for menopause in women with
Read also on the topic:
- The first signs of menopause in women
- Non-hormonal drugs for menopause
- How to get rid of hot flashes during menopause
- Climacteric syndrome: symptoms, treatment
- Thrombophilia – both acquired and hereditary
- Chronic diseases of the biliary tract
- Liver and kidney diseases
- Various autoimmune diseases
- Severe diabetes
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Oncological diseases such as breast cancer, cancer
- It is also not safe to take these drugs for uterine myoma and
Combined means of HRT:
- Divina – the price in pharmacies on average for 21 tables. 330-420 rub.
- Klimara – plaster, price for 4 pcs. 750-900 rub.
- Klymen – tablets, price for 21 pcs. 790-850 rub.
- Klayra – 28 tabl. the price is 820-900 rubles.
- Klimonorm – 28 tablets. price500-600 rub.
- Cliogest -220-250 rubles. for 28 pcs.
- Livial – 28 pcs. the price is 1350-1400 rub.
- Norkolut – 20 tabl. 110-130 rubles
- Trisequens – tab. 28 pcs. 210-250 rub.
- Фемостон — 28 pcs. price 600-700 rubles.
- Cyclo-Proginova – 21 pcs. price 560-660 rubles.
- Midian – 21 tab. 470-600 rub.
- Angelica – 28 tabl. 950-1100 rub.
- Ледибон- 28 pcs. the price is 630-700 rubles.
Products containing only estrogen:
- Ovestin – tab. 30 pieces 900 rubles, candles 800 rubles, cream 1000-1100
- Divigel – gel 500 mg. за 28 пакетиков 370-450 rub. gel 1 g
28 pcs. 620-700 rub.
- Estrofem – 28 tabl. 160-180 rub.
Non-hormonal drugs – phytoestrogens
Phytoetrogens – if a woman for one reason or another
hormonal drugs are contraindicated, then salvation for her
can become natural substances that are contained in plants.
The activity of these substances, of course, much less activity
natural estrogen, but with their prolonged use and
inclusion in the diet of large amounts of plant food,
the effect of the application is greatly increased. To such
means include the following:
- Estrovel – price for 28 tabl. 300-330 rub.
- Klimadinon – drops and table. 60 pcs. 280-330 rub.
- Klimadinon Uno – for 30 tabl. цена 300 rub.
- Феминал -цена 400-470 rub. for 30 tab.
- Femikaps – 120 pcs. 1200- 1300 rub.
- Qi-Klim – 60 tabl. 150 rub.
- Красная щетка — 30 г. 110 rub., капли 80 rub., чайные пакетики
- Inoklim – 30 caps. 600-650 rub.
- Tribestan – 60 tab. 1100 rub.
- Menopace – 30 caps. цена 330-400 rub.
- Бонисан — 24 капсулы 300-310 rub., крем гель 190 rub.
- Клималанин — 30 pieces 270-350 rub.
- Фемивелл — 800-1000 rub.
- Ременс — 450-500 rub.
- Ледис Формула Менопауза — 570 -600 rub.
- Климаксан 70-100 rub.
- Климакт Хель -250 rub.
- Овариамин — 420 rub.
Non-hormonal drugs for menopause — это чаще всего
homeopathic remedies or dietary supplements. Their distinctive feature
is that they are reasonably safe, natural and have
fewer side effects than hormone replacement drugs
therapy. When taking phytoestrogens, remember that they
have a cumulative effect, so to get the expected
therapeutic action requires their long-term reception, at least 1-2
of the month. Usually, an improvement in well-being comes after 3 weeks from
start using homeopathic remedies for menopause.