Update: December 2018
Detralex is a drug that reduces capillary permeability,
appointed with venous lymphatic insufficiency, varicose veins
varicose veins, hemorrhoids, anal fissures, prostatitis.
Its use as part of complex therapy is recommended.
these diseases. The effectiveness of this drug is scientifically
proven, the drug is non-toxic, well tolerated.
Farmgroup: venoprotective and venotonic agent.
The composition of the drug
One tablet film-coated Detralex
- Diosimine – purified micronized flavonoid fraction
- Hesperidin – 10% vegetable flavonoid
Excipients: water, gelatin, talc, magnesium stearate,
sodium carboxymethyl starch, microcrystalline cellulose.
Shell: macrogol, sodium lauryl sulfate, premix
(hypromellose, glycerol, magnesium stearate, ferric oxide yellow and
red, titanium dioxide).
Analogs of Detralex
- Venarus (active ingredients Hesperidin + Diosmin, but cheaper)
- Venolek, Vazoket, Phlebodia (active ingredient Diosmin)
Release form, price
- 30 tablets (500mg each) 2 blisters of 15 pcs. in each
- 60 tablets (500 mg each) 4 blisters of 15 pcs. in each
In the instructions for use detraleks indicated that clinical
tests confirm the activity of the drug to improve venous
hemodynamics. In the treatment of diseases of the veins of the lower extremities and
acute hemorrhoids its therapeutic efficacy is proven. is he
reduces the tensile properties of the veins, reduces the severity of venous stasis,
increases the resistance of capillaries and reduces their permeability.
- The best ratio “dosage-effectiveness” is achieved when
take 2 tab.
- This effect is demonstrated for the following venous
parameters: time of venous emptying, venous distensibility and
- Increases venous tone – tests showed a reduction in time
- In case of severe microcirculation disturbance, an increase is determined
capillary resistance (determined by
Pharmacokinetics: With urine, 14% of the drug is excreted, the main
excretion of detralex occurs with feces. The half-life is 11
hours The presence of phenolic acids in the urine confirms that
The drug is subject to active metabolism.
Indications for use
With chronic venous insufficiency
The drug is used for symptomatic treatment.
venous lymphatic insufficiency, which occurs when:
varicose veins, congenital pathologies of the venous system –
Klippel-Trenone syndrome, Park-Weber-Rubashov,
postthrombophlebitic syndrome. Main effect:
- reduces the feeling of heaviness in the legs
- reduces pain
- reduces morning leg fatigue
The maximum effect of the treatment of venous insufficiency is achieved
with a combination of drug therapy and a balanced image
life: reduce excess weight, avoid prolonged standing on the legs,
limit or refuse to stay in the sun, more often commit
walking and wearing compression underwear for varicose veins – all
It improves blood circulation.
Detralex application for hemorrhoids
Used as part of complex therapy for acute and chronic
hemorrhoids, reduces discomfort and pain due to:
- Strengthening the protective properties of vessel walls
- Blocking factors that trigger the development of inflammation
- Increased vein tone, normalization of permeability
- Decreased vein distensibility, reduced venous level
During exacerbation of hemorrhoids, Detralex does not replace the main treatment.
other anal disorders. The course of therapy should not exceed 7 days.
If after the course of treatment the symptoms persist,
review therapy and conduct proctologic examination.
The drug is well tolerated, there are contraindications only
- Hypersensitivity to excipients or active
- Not recommended for women during lactation
Use during pregnancy
- During pregnancy – teratogenic effect during experiments.
on animals was not identified, reports of side effects at
use by pregnant women is not.
- Breastfeeding – since there is no evidence of possible excretion
Detralex into breast milk, it is not recommended for lactating
|When venous lymphatic insufficiency:||With acute hemorrhoids:|
|Nervous system:||Skin:||Gastrointestinal tract:|
Does not affect the ability to perform work that requires speed
psychomotor reactions, driving a car. The drug is released
over the counter. Does not require special storage conditions, do not allow
open access for children
Analogs of Detralex