Обновление: Октябрь 20one8
The camomile pharmaceutical or medicinal – everywhere
common annual of the Matricaria genus of the Astro family.
The plant can be found on different soils of Eurasia and Northern
America and other extratropical regions of the earth. Latin name
translates to mother grass, as it used to be used in
mainly for the treatment of female diseases.
Once a wild plant today is actively cultivated
a person representing medicinal value being
demanded medicinal raw materials. In addition to the active component
many medicines, is part of shampoos, creams,
lotions, soaps and other cosmetics.
Chamomile: description of the plant
The herb has an average height of 20-40 cm, large
the length of the stem indicates a lack of sunlight during
growth. The stem is thin and erect, hollow inside. Long leaves
2-5 cm have another location, sit on the stem. Narrow linear
the leaf has typical cuts with pointed lobes. Root
pivotal, practically unbranched, thin. Small floral
baskets have white petals on the edge and yellow tubular flowers
forms in the middle.
The distinctive features of chamomile medicinal from its other
Petals on a flower basket in chamomile pharmacy have
horizontal layout or downward. It has a receptacle
characteristic conical convex shape. Flower head
The chemical composition of chamomile
- coumarins (gerniorin and umbelliferon);
- derivatives of bioflavonoids apigenin, luteolin and
- polyine compounds;
- unbound organic acids (caprylic, antemisovy,
- vitamins (C, nicotinic acid);
- protein substances, tannins.
- gum, slime, bitterness.
Сухие корзинки содержат до one % (0,one-0,8 %) эфирного масла,
which is called chamomile. The oil is blue and
characterized by a rich composition. The most valuable component is azulene.
хамазулен, содержание которого колеблется в пределах one-9 %.
Chamazulene is synthesized from matricin and matricarin lactones in
the process of distilling raw materials with water vapor. It has a pronounced
anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and bacteriostatic
Before 50 % состава – это other сесквитерпеноиды: фарнезен,
bisabolol, monoterpenic myrcene, etc.
Medicinal properties of chamomile
The great scientists of antiquity actively used chamomile in their
recipes. So, Dioscorides and Hippocrates used the plant to remove
pain and cramps. Pliny the Elder advised to use it as
antidote for snake bites (all parts of the plant), and decoction – as
effective diuretic. Avicenna used the plant in
as a restorative, restorative. Today
применение в медицине нашли настои и отвары из dry цветочных
chamomile baskets, as well as the essential oil of the plant.
Полезные свойства flowers ромашки аптечной:
Medicinal properties of chamomile oil:
In a study conducted in medical school with
Nottingham Medical University, found that chamomile
relaxes blood vessels and smooth muscles of internal organs.
These properties are confirmed in a study by the University of Eulji,
located in South Korea.
A study was conducted at the Medical School of Pennsylvania.
which confirmed severe anti-depression and anti-anxiety
properties of the plant. In other experiments, it was found that
the aboveground part of the plant (including the stem and leaves) has
Medical Faculty of the University of Texas Galveston
It has been experimentally proven that regular consumption of tea from
Chamomile reduces the risk of death in people over 65.
Indications for the use of chamomile preparations, including oil
- Inflammatory skin diseases, including purulent
- Diseases of the gallbladder;
- Pathology of the respiratory system, accompanied by cough, edema
respiratory mucosa, bronchospasm;
- Chronic and acute diseases of the stomach flowing to
воспалительным изменением слизистой оболочки (гастрит и other
- Inflammatory processes of internal organs, including urinogenital
- Inflammatory diseases of the mucous membranes;
- Bronchial asthma, allergic gastritis, eczema and other
diseases associated with individual reactions
- Pain syndrome, including migraine and toothache;
- Connective tissue damage (sprains);
Allowed a long period of treatment up to 3 months: as a rule,
addiction and allergic reactions do not develop.
The use of chamomile and its dosage forms
Treatment of chamomile pharmacy (internal reception) helps with:
- Diseases of the digestive tract (gastritis, enteritis, colitis) and biliary
pathways, liver pathologies, stomach cramps, diarrhea and increased
- Inflammation, including bronchopulmonary diseases
systems, ENT organs;
- Increased body temperature;
- Uterine bleeding, postpartum metrorrhages;
- Painful menstruation;
- Scrofula, malaria;
- Reduced appetite;
- Insomnia, increased excitability.
Also, the infusion is used for external use in:
- Angina, gum disease, gingivitis, periodontal disease, stomatitis,
toothache (for rinsing);
- Ulcers, boils, eczema, difficult to heal wounds, rashes,
soak, burns and frostbite (for lotions and compresses);
- Hemorrhoids (in the form of mikroklizm);
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the eyes (for washing);
- Sweating feet and hands (for rubbing);
- Rheumatism, gout, bruises, arthritis (for poultices);
- Pink acne, acne (for washing, rubbing);
Decoction and infusion
- Chamomile decoction – flowers in the amount of 4 tbsp. put in
enameled pan and add 300 ml of boiling water. To put on
water bath for half an hour, then cool and strain, wring out the remnants
raw materials. Take 2-3 times a day after meals for half a cup,
preferably with honey.
- Infusion – flowers in the amount of 4 tbsp. put in a thermos,
add 200 ml boiling water, cork and infuse for 3 hours. Strain
The infusion is taken 3-4 times a day in equal shares.
Store decoction and infusion can be no more than 2 days
- Tea with a soothing and carminative effect: take 3
parts of chamomile (flowers), 5 parts of cumin (seeds) and 2 parts of valerian
(roots), mix. Two tablespoons of this mixture pour 2 tbsp.
boiling water, insist about 20 minutes, drain. Take one00 ml
in the morning and in the evening.
- Slimming tea – 200 ml of boiling water to take one tsp. dry
flowers and insist one0 minutes. During the day you should drink up to 5
cups of 200 ml. Course – 2 weeks, no more!
500 grams of raw materials (all the above-ground parts) are poured with 2 liters of water and
boil for about one0 minutes, filter and pour the broth into the bath.
Take in a day for 2 weeks in a row for 30 minutes. Useful when
- Skin diseases, wounds, ulcers;
- Insomnia, nervousness;
- Cramps of the gastrocnemius muscles;
- Dry skin, peeling skin;
- Liver disease;
- Cracked heels;
- Tired legs;
- After x-ray exposure.
Take 50 grams of butter (low-fat 60-65%) and 3
tablespoons of vegetable oil, melt everything in a water bath,
add 2 yolks, one tsp glycerin, 30 ml camphor alcohol, 2
st.l. honey, 50 ml of chamomile infusion. Mix everything thoroughly and
Pour into a glass jar. Cream хранится в холодильнике до 6
months. Effective with:
- Dry skin;
- Listlessness of the skin and a decrease in turgor;
- Cracks in the skin, peeling;
- Redness of the skin.
one tsp dry flowers заливают кипятком в объеме 200 мл,
cover and insist for half an hour, filter. Recruit
solution into the syringe and gently lead vaginal syringing
over the bath daily for a night course of 6-8 days. Fluid injection
carried out very slowly.
- Inflammatory processes without exacerbation;
- Nonspecific and specific vaginosis;
- Cervical erosion.
- Women over 40 years old (in women of this age group
there is a natural decrease in moisture of the mucous membranes, and chamomile
may cause even greater dryness and irritation);
- During pregnancy;
- During menstruation;
- In acute inflammatory diseases;
- In the first month after giving birth, abortion,
Tampons с ромашкой показаны для лечения эрозии шейки матки. Before
cooking infusion should cut the aloe leaves and put them in
refrigerator for 2 days. Take 20 grams of flowers, pour them one liter
water and insist in a thermos for one day, ready to drain the infusion.
Grind the aloe leaves to the consistency of porridge, mix them with ready
infusion in equal ratio. Hygienic tampon dip in
the solution and place it in the vagina overnight. Repeat daily one0
days in a row. Contraindications are the same as for douching.
The use of chamomile for cosmetic purposes
- Для избавления от веснушек (отбеливания лица) взять 20 гр dry
Chamomile flowers pour half a liter of boiling water, insist and strain,
add half a liter of yogurt and juice from two lemons, mix.
Make a gauze napkin size corresponding to the area
freckles on the face, soak them in a solution and put on the skin for one
hour. The remains of the product are washed off with cool water and smeared on the face.
fat cream. Make such masks 3 times a week.
- To eliminate redness and irritation of the skin. one st.l. dry
соцветий растения залить стаканом кипятка, настоять около one часа,
процедить, добавить one st.l. honey, mix. Gauze Wipes
moisten in solution and apply on problem areas of skin, changing
wipes as drying for half an hour.
- Рецепт ромашки аптечной для лечения угревой сыпи: взять 2 st.l.
dry цветов ромашки и one st.l. травы чистотела сухой, залить все one
л кипятка, укрыть крышкой и настоять one2 часов. Wipe clean
with a solution of the affected skin at least 5 times a day until it disappears
- Chamomile for hair with dryness and brittleness. 4 st.l. flowers
mix with 0.5 liters of boiling water and insist half an hour, drain. Mix with
egg yolk and apply the resulting solution to the entire length of the hair,
leave for half an hour, then rinse thoroughly. To repeat
дважды-трижды в неделю в течение one месяца.
This solution has an advantageous side effect for blondes.
– brightens hair and gives them a golden sheen.
Pharmaceutical chamomile oil
Without a sharp or exotic smell, chamomile oil
well tolerated by patients, including children and the elderly,
positively affects all organs and systems and disinfects
indoor air. Meanwhile, you need to get used to it – smack
bitterness is not like everyone. Beforeбавляют несколько капель в аромалампу и
проводят one5-20-минутный сеанс желательно в вечернее время.
Принимают в смеси с медом: 2 капли масла на one tsp honey twice in
day 5-7 days. Helps with reduced immunity, reduced
appetite, ulcers and gastritis (out of aggravation), violation
menstrual cycle and during menopause. Eliminates
irritability, anxiety, stabilizes emotional background.
It activates memory, has a positive effect on mental
Pregnant, lactating women and children under 6 years of age use it.
Oil for internal use is prohibited.
Chamomile essential oil may be applied to the skin in a clean
view, without breeding, but pointwise, on problem areas in the form
прикладывания к коже пропитанного маслом ватного диска на 5-one0 мин
- diseases of an allergic nature (eczema, dermatitis);
- inflammation after sun exposure or thermal burns
(at the stage of healing);
- insect bites;
- poorly healing wounds, ulcers;
- fine wrinkles;
- ingrown nail (at the stage of tissue healing after surgical
- alopecia, dandruff (in this case, the oil is rubbed into the hair roots
for half an hour, then wash off).
Применяют ромашковое масло 7-one0 days in a row.
- Essential oil enrich any cosmetic products – cream,
lotions at the rate of 3 drops of oil per 5 ml of product.
- Use oil as a massage mixed with base oil
(например, 5 капель ромашкового масла на one0 мл оливкового).
- Для ароматизации ванн достаточно one0 капель, предварительно
divorced at the base (warm milk, honey).
- It combines well with other essential oils, enhancing
the effectiveness of the latter: bergamot, geranium, bitter orange,
cypress, lavender, rose, sage, marjoram.
Chamomile for children
Детям можно давать чай из ромашки, начиная с one года, разбавляя
it in half with boiled water or buying special children
Chamomile teas, where age norms are taken into account. For outdoor
applying this plant (with the exception of oil) can be used and
up to a year, also reducing the concentration of the finished infusion by 2 times.
Some sources recommend chamomile extract from zero
age with colic and abdominal pain. About the possibility of such treatment
should consult a pediatrician.
Contraindications to the use of chamomile
The instructions for chamomile pharmaceutical indicated that its use
is contraindicated for pregnant women and is prescribed with caution
nursing mothers. In the presence of chronic diseases or
regular intake of life-saving drugs should
consult with your doctor about the possibility of simultaneous
use of chamomile preparations. If you are hypersensitive
the plant can not be used for indoor and outdoor
Possible side effects from internal use:
- Increased blood pressure;
- Risk of bleeding;
- Bronchospasm, angioedema – with a plant intolerance.
Topical use may cause an allergic rash, itching and
urticaria in the presence of hypersensitivity.
Harvesting and storage
Medicinal raw materials for internal use are flowers
chamomile. They are collected in dry weather from June to August. It is this
period marked the highest concentration of essential oil in
For outdoor применения ромашку заготавливают целиком, собирая
in the same period as the flowers. Raw materials are dried in the shade, providing
good ventilation of the room. If a dryer is used,
maximum air temperature should be 40 C. During drying
you can not turn the raw material, so as not to crumble the petals with
Высушенное сырье можно использовать в течение one года, обеспечив
storage in bags or paper bags in dark and dry
indoors. The plant has a rather strong specific smell,
therefore, it is not possible to store raw materials near absorbent products.
Forms of release
The camomile pharmaceutical is a part of many dietary supplements and phytopreparations,
- Dry raw materials (dry inflorescences, tea, vegetable fees);
- Liquid extract or tincture;
- Fat capsules with plant extract;
- Chamomile oil;
- В составе кремов и мазей – экстракт chamomile.
|Filter camomile sachets||Chamomile flowers||Romazulin – liquid chamomile extract||Chamomile oil extract|
Автор: врач-гигиенист, эпидемиолог