Аритмия сердца – это любое нарушение регулярности или
normal heart rate frequencies as well as electrical
conduction of the heart. Arrhythmia may be asymptomatic or
be felt as a heartbeat, fade or interruption
According to statistics, it is about 15% of the total
the number of heart diseases and often, in the absence of
urgent medical measures, causes the development of
heart failure and can even lead to fatal
to the end
What is arrhythmia?
Аритмия – это патологическое состояние, нарушения частоты,
rhythm and sequence of excitement and reduction
In normal condition, the heart is reduced through equal
time intervals with a frequency of 60 to 80 beats per minute. With
needs of the body the heart can slow down or speed up its
work Arrhythmia is called any rhythm of the heart,
which differs from normal normal sinus rhythm.
Аритмии могут наблюдаться даже у вполне здоровых людей на
фоне выраженного переутомления, при простуде, после приема
The proportion of arrhythmias among all pathologies of the heart is quite high. AT
age of about 50 years, various types of arrhythmias occur in 1%
people. With each subsequent year, the prevalence of the disease
increases, by 60 years already making 10%.
- In men, the risk of developing arrhythmia is 1.5 times higher than that of
- Among children and adolescents, congenital disease is observed in
0.6% associated with various pathologies – up to 8%.
Another period of danger is the average and pre-pension.
age. This happens for the following reasons:
- the body has already consumed most of its reserves;
- subjected to stress;
- injuries and illnesses were carried;
- developed professional flaws.
AT этом случае обязательным является прием лекарства от аритмии
hearts. Regular acceptance of anti-pathology drugs allow
reduce the risk of stroke.
By heart disease, provoking pathology include:
- heart failure;
- ischemic heart disease;
- inflammation in the heart muscle;
- vegetative-vascular dystonia;
- heart tumors;
- congenital anomalies of the conducting system;
- myocardial defects;
Pathologies of other organs and systems that provoke arrhythmia:
- diseases of the thyroid gland and adrenal glands;
- alcohol intoxication;
- deficiency in the body of mineral salts, in particular potassium and
Идиопатической аритмией называют состояние, когда после
comprehensive examination of the patient causes remain
Withчины возникновения всех форм патологии довольно схожи.
Most of them are due to some diseases,
improper lifestyle of the patient or have hereditary
After analyzing the sources of heart failure, the doctors brought out the main
- genetic predisposition;
- high blood pressure;
- thyroid disease;
- electrolyte disturbances;
- use of stimulants.
Arrhythmias are cardiac arrhythmias that
- reduction (less than 60 beats per minute).
- increased (more than 100 per minute).
- or irregular heartbeat.
A decrease in heart rate is called bradycardia (bradi – rare),
increase – tachycardia (tahi – frequent).
Among the violations of the automatism of the sinus node
- Sinus arrhythmia – сбои в темпах сокращений hearts. More often
observed in young people, it may be associated with
increased breathing during exercise.
- Sinus bradycardia – замедление ритмов миокарда.
- Sinus tachycardia – учащение биения hearts.
- Асистолия предсердий (полное подавление работы синусового
- Flickering arrhythmia. ATрачи характеризуют такой вид аритмии, как
fluttering in the chest – the heart begins to decline faster (up to 150
beats per minute), then even faster (up to 300 beats per minute),
the atria do not contract completely, and the ventricles do it
- Блокады hearts. Pulse disappears, catastrophically decreases
heart rate, the patient can enter into unconscious
condition, heart block can provoke convulsive
Many heart rhythm disturbances (atrial premature beats,
sinus tachycardia) may not be felt by the patient, and in most cases
cases indicate a person has a certain
extracardiac pathology (increased function of the thyroid gland and
etc.), without leading to any consequences.
Particularly life-threatening are ventricular tachycardias,
which in 85% of cases are the immediate cause of sudden
Bradycardia is considered a little less dangerous (in 15% of cases
cause sudden cardiac death), which
accompanied by short-term sudden loss of consciousness
Symptoms of cardiac arrhythmias in adults
Manifestations of arrhythmias can be very different and are determined
heart rate and rhythm, their effect on
intracardiac, cerebral, renal hemodynamics, and
myocardial function of the left ventricle. ATстречаются, так называемые,
�”Dumb” arrhythmias that do not manifest themselves clinically. They usually
detected during physical examination
More often всего обращения с жалобами на аритмию имеют следующие
- frequent heartbeat;
- general weakness;
- feeling of heaviness in the chest segment;
- feeling of fullness of the chest with moisture;
- feeling of lack of oxygen;
- extensive pain;
ATдобавок кожа лица человека болеющего аритмией становится
grayish tint. This is due to the fact that blood rushes to the head.
uneven. The capillary-vascular system does not cope with
overloads, stagnation of blood begins. AT некоторых случаях это
may have effects in the form of a venous mesh.
|Sinus bradycardia||HR (heart rate) – 55 beats / min. and below. Often
combined with the following symptoms:
|Extrasystole||Patients complain about being hit too hard, as well as feeling
its full stop. Symptoms of extrasystoles also include:
|Sinus arrhythmia||It is reduced to a decrease in heart rate during inhalation, an increase – with exhalation.
Oftenе явление у подростков, у беременных. Generally not
It affects the state of health and is not subjected to treatment.
AT любом случае, если отмечаются какие-то нарушения в сердечном
rhythm, then this is the reason for the visit to the specialist. If you treat
frivolously to these signs, then a banal tachycardia or other
the kind of arrhythmia can lead to a sharp deterioration in health and
even sudden death.
What is dangerous arrhythmia: complications for humans
Arrhythmias are fraught with the development of life-threatening complications:
- cardiac asthma (insufficient blood supply to the lungs);
- pulmonary edema (separation of part of blood from capillaries into alveoli
- ишемии головного мозга (кислородное голодание);
- hemodynamic disorders (movement of blood through the vessels);
- reducing blood pressure to life-threatening conditions
- thrombosis (formation of blood clots that interfere with the normal current
blood in the ears of the atria);
- thromboembolism (separation of a blood clot and complete overlap of the lumen of any
- cardiogenic shock (acute heart failure with
death rate of 80%);
- fibrillation and trembling of the ventricles (equivalent to stopping
Arrhythmia of the heart (its forms dangerous to life) increases the risk
development of sudden cardiac death (10–15% within five years from
the moment of occurrence of pathology).
The primary stage of diagnosis of arrhythmia can be
терапевтом или кардиологом. It includes analysis of patient complaints.
and the determination of peripheral pulses characteristic of disorders
- Electrocardiography. Electrodes attached to the chest
patient, his arms and legs. The duration of the phases of contraction is studied.
cardiac muscle, fixed intervals.
- Echocardiography. It uses an ultrasonic sensor. ATрач
receives images of heart chambers, observes movement
valves and walls, specifies their size.
- Daily monitoring of ECG. This diagnostic is also called the method
Holter. The patient constantly carries a portable recorder.
This happens during the day. ATрачи получают информацию о
heart contractions in a state of sleep, rest and activity.
For effective treatment, you need to visit a doctor, find out
is arrhythmia a concomitant disease of the underlying disease or
self Also, it is necessary to determine the type of arrhythmia. After
this must be followed by a doctor’s prescription.
With появлении у ATас частых (ритмичных или неритмичных)
heart contractions, heart failure or short-term
episodes of blackout in the eyes be sure to seek medical attention
using It is imperative to register an arrhythmia on
electrocardiogram to determine its mechanism, because you can
cure only that and only if you know what you are treating.
How to treat cardiac arrhythmia?
ATыбор терапии при аритмиях определяется причинами, видом
rhythm and conduction disorders of the heart, as well as the patient’s condition.
AT некоторых случаях для восстановления нормального синусового ритма
it is enough to treat the underlying disease.
Today in clinical practice are used
antiarrhythmic drugs, which by their mechanism
Impacts are divided into 4 classes:
- Membrane Stabilizing Drugs (sodium blockers
- β-blockers (drugs that reduce the strength and frequency
- Potassium channel blockers (potassium antagonists).
- Calcium channel blockers (calcium antagonists).
- Tincture of valerian and motherwort by 20-30 drops per reception
- Persen tablets
- Altalex Herbal Extract
- Tincture or tablets Novo-passit
- Soothing collection of herbs №2
Если аритмия сопровождается болью в сердце, назначают ATалокордин
and Corvalol, 25–30 drops per dose.
In addition to these pharmaceuticals, the patient is credited
pills whose purpose is to affect the heart
muscle, improving the conductivity of its cells and accelerating metabolic
processes. These drugs include:
- Aymalin (to reduce myocardial excitability and prevent
- Lidocaine (has an analgesic effect)
- Allapinin (for normalization of sodium ions in the blood)
- Ritmonorm and others.
ATитамины и микроэлементы
A complete treatment of arrhythmia should include not only taking
блокаторов, но и прием препаратов на основе витаминов и
trace elements, as well as products with a high content.
- With дефиците калия – «Смектовит», «Аспаркам», «Медивит», фрукты
(especially bananas), dried fruits and greens.
- With дефиците магния – «Магне AT6», «Аспаркам», «Магнистад»,
�”Medivit”, seeds and nuts.
Exercise for Arrhythmia
With отсутствии врожденных патологий миокарда, можно использовать
дыхательную гимнастику для стабилизации heart rate. This
the intensive care method does not require taking pills, however
practice no less effective than conservative therapy.
- AT качестве разминки выполнять быстрые и прерывистые вдохи, а
30 seconds later, one prolonged and deep exhalation.
- Clench fists and perform 6 breaths, stand still for 15-20 seconds,
then make one deep exhale, while unclench
- On the inhale perform a forward bend with arms extended in front of you.
hands, and on the exhale to return to the original position.
- For treatment, raise your arms above your head, take a deep breath and
stand on tiptoes, exhale as much as possible to relax, lower
hands to the buttocks.
First aid for people with arrhythmia
- Первая помощь при аритмии сердца – обеспечить полный
rest, put the patient down, but if at the same time he feels
inconvenient – try changing a few poses to ensure
- Необходимо открыть окна – дать больному доступ к свежему
air, maybe even give a drink to some of the soothing
препаратов («ATалокордин», «Корвалол», настойку валерианы или
motherwort). Usually the specified algorithm is triggered, and the attack of MA
- If the condition remains severe, then you need to normalize the work.
heart with vomiting. Provoke reflex can be irritation
laryngeal fingers. Stimulation will help to easily restore the rhythm.
cardiac muscle at home even in the absence of vomiting.
- It is recommended to do a simple respiratory
упражнение: закрыть глаза и глубоко вдохнуть, задержать
breathing for 2-3 seconds. In parallel, you need to press for ever
(three times within 10 seconds for a minute).
Before using folk remedies for arrhythmia, be sure to
consult with a cardiologist.
- Infusion of valerian root. A tablespoon of source is poured
warm water (room temperature is appropriate) in quantities
200-250 ml and infused for 10-12 hours. Then means
filtered and consumed dessert spoon 4 times a
- The fruits of black radish. Fresh juice radish take 15 ml
трижды в day. To enhance the therapeutic effect of the liquid is mixed with
the same amount of honey.
- Onions with an apple. Crush small onions
and 1 apple. Mix and take in meals 2
times a day for 1 month. Arrhythmia will disappear!
- Grind the bark of mountain ash, 2 tbsp. l raw boil in 500 ml of water.
Insist, cool, strain, take orally for a quarter of a glass
at a time, always before meals. Symptoms и приступ боли
- ATозьмите четыре свежесобранных соцветий календулы и чайную
spoon dry chopped mint, pour a glass of boiling water,
insist at least thirty minutes. After остывания настой
filtered and a spoon of honey is added, everything is thoroughly stirred.
Употреблять рекомендуется три раза в день по 100 мl
With помощи правильного питания аритмию сердца не вылечить, но
minimize the consequences and reduce the risks of occurrence
opportunity. The main attention should be paid to
balance and providing the heart muscle with all the necessary
microelements. Improper nutrition can be an impetus to
endocrine disruption, important vital signs
organs start to work unbalanced.
What foods with arrhythmias are allowed
- Buckwheat, bran, cucumber, spinach, avocado, nuts, peas, beans,
yeast: they are rich in magnesium;
- Bananas, parsley, raisins, dried apricots, cabbage, potatoes: in them
- Sea and dairy products, fish, beets, corn, artichokes,
cabbage, sunflower seeds – the main sources of calcium.
Besides of the above, subject to a therapeutic diet with
arrhythmias, it is advisable to eat brown algae, and beet and carrot tops
add to salads and soups. It is also allowed to eat meat, but
only low-fat varieties.
What to exclude from the diet?
Medical dietary food in case of arrhythmia completely excludes
The following products:
- Marinades, canned food, smoked meat;
- Fatty meat and sauces;
- Spicy dishes.
In addition to the products, it is important to know the characteristics of nutrition in case of arrhythmia,
because of their compliance depends on the final outcome of treatment.
Особое внимание в диете больного мерцательной аритмией
must be given to the quantity and quality of fluid consumed.
There are several rules in this matter that need to be
- you can not drink beverages containing caffeine – coffee, strong tea,
energy drinks containing guarana extract;
- the amount of liquid drunk per day must be reduced to
1,5 л , чтобы снизить нагрузку на сердце;
- It is useful to drink herbal teas made from mint, lemon balm, lime and chamomile.
Useful will be weak green tea, table mineral water without
To diet brought the patient maximum relief, should
add to the lifestyle of a simple physical culture with gentle
exercises that will develop the heart muscle. Important in
during the day drink at least 1.5 liters unboiled and
non-carbonated water, and sometimes hold fasting days, in
которые допускается пить отвар шиповника или воду без gas.
We found out what it is for the disease, how to
get rid of arrhythmia symptoms. to an adult. Watch out for
condition of your heart, listen to it and when you see
unpleasant sensations – contact your doctor.