Three mothers with children gathered at the playground. One took and
threw sand in the eyes of the other two. His mother говорит: «У меня
child – indigo! Ему надо развиваться, он экспериментирует».
The second child took all the toys for himself and does not share. His mother
объясняет: «У меня высокочувствительный ребёнок, он, если уж
picked up the molds and scoops for the sand, to part with them is not
может, тяжело ему». And the third child got up and beat “friends
sandbox. Третья мама пресекает возмущение других мам: «У
I’m a hyperactive child. He needs to splash out his
энергию». Indigo, highly sensitive, hyperactive. What the
terms, what kind of children?
— У меня child – indigo!
– My child is highly sensitive!
– I have a hyperactive child!
Parents who pronounce such phrases mean the following:
- the child is normal, though not the same as everyone else;
- there’s nothing you can do about it – so was born.
And how are things really?
�”Indigo children”. The concept came with a light hand psychic Nancy
Ann Tapp in 1960 And much later, in 1982, it became very
her popular book, Understanding Your Life with Color. AND
parents breathed a sigh of relief, it turned out that 70% of children under 10
years have an indigo aura meaning special mental and
psychological features. And then it fades away …
- restless and very energetic;
- do not recognize the authorities;
- choose individual work;
- possess the gift of telepathy;
- with high levels of creative and mental ability but for
empowerment needs assistance from adults;
- love to gain knowledge by experience;
- immune to traditional methods of upbringing;
- have difficulty communicating with peers;
- at the slightest misunderstanding, they withdraw into themselves;
- impulsive, their mood changes every second and depends on
- have a sense of increased social injustice;
- have heightened intuition, are able to quickly assimilate new
How to handle
child indigo? Develop his talents. Provide the
free choice of action, and at the same time, learn to say “no”
right. Stay close (take care, attract the right
Indigo children were considered, almost a new race of people, our
future, etc. But more than thirty years have passed. They grew up and
nothing new has happened. They made films about them, wrote articles and
books. But there is still no scientific confirmation of the phenomenon. Now
interest in indigo children is almost lost. But come to the fore
other children are highly sensitive.
Feelings are aggravated to the limit.
In 2013, the book of Helen Eyron became popular in our country.
�”Highly sensitive child.” The author is a psychologist with great experience,
defines the concept itself and opens the eyes of parents to the rules
handling your own child. Thank you very much,
Moms and dads took this book with a bang. Why so?
Helen Eyron believes that highly sensitive children (15-20%)
have the gift of receiving more information from the outside world than
Highly sensitive children:
- be wary of others;
- hypersensitive to pain;
- often sick;
- meteosensitive (react to changing weather and
- perceptive, may surprise with predictions that
- acutely perceive social injustice;
- very irritable (inappropriate
clothes, loud sounds, stuffy room, noise, sudden
- get tired quickly;
- are afraid of everything new – travel, food … especially
do not like surprises;
- A new type of activity is carefully considered, and therefore they are often
considered as thoughtless and incapable; however, if you deal with them
gently and regularly, they exhibit high abilities almost
all areas, use complex words, think
�”In an adult”;
- have increased demands on themselves and after the first failure
give up on business, so it’s important to be close, guide and
- almost no friends, as friends can cross the border
sensitivity of the child and be unpleasant to him.
What to do if you are highly sensitive
- Always support it, emphasize its merits, spend
more time with him;
- Respect his feelings, and personal territory, talk
calm and friendly (more on this in the article Personal
child’s territory or respect from an early age);
- Learn to understand other people and to perceive failures.
- Provide your child a comfortable life.
No, this is not an active child, but hyperactive!
Who is a hyperactive child and how to live with him? It seems
что термин гиперактивность — вполне себе научный. Not.
This is also just a definition of the child’s behavior.
- are ahead in the development of their peers;
- have a sharp mind and tenacious memory;
- very mobile;
- they get tired quickly and do not rest at the same time, like the others, but
begin to move even more, fall into hysterics and in every way
attract attention to yourself;
- getting hungry quickly is normal at such and such
- do not carry loud sounds, can not be in the stuffy
- experiencing a huge range of feelings;
- instantly change mood, which depends on the smallest
- alert to everything new;
- need increased attention from adults.
How to behave with a hyperactive child?
Remove all irritants, make contact. Define the rules
Behavior clear to the child and do not change them. Let’s specific
simple instructions and praise for their implementation. Help baby
observe the regime of the day. Praise for all the good, and that which is not
It turns out, discuss calmly. Develop the strengths of the baby.
Direct energy in the right direction.
Do not label, but act!
You can think of a child as you please, but know that you
definitely need to show it to the neuropsychiatrist, if available:
- difficulties in communicating with peers (difficulties
- problems with the assimilation of school material (the postulate that the child
do not understand the teacher, is not accepted. In this case, you must
choose a suitable school for the child and do everything to
he received a good education);
- poor appetite;
- frequent diseases (every month and more often);
- increased motor activity;
- unreasonable flashes of aggression and anger.
Врачи считают, что все дети нуждаются в повышенном
attention from parents. But this is not the attention
when a child is dragged along in developmental activities and sweets are bought with
things. Attention is jointly spent time, adequate
общение и своевременная помощь для решения конфликтных
ситуаций и социализации ребёнка.
But how to show your child your love, care and attention?
�“I think about you, you are important to me, I love you, you are the best
in the world! “When love overwhelms, we are easy and happy
If your fantasy ends with verbal confessions, we still give
20 ways to show your baby that you love him! Some
For sure, for a long time and often practice, something will become new!
Download the checklist “20 ways to show your love to children”