Update: October 2018
The skin of the face is a kind of protective shell, takes on
themselves “blows” of nature, cosmetics and ecology. The most “painful”
female problem is dry, scaly, poorly hydrated
facial skin that cannot be masked with tonal creams and
Thousands of cosmetic masks that correct these conditions can
found on store shelves. However, not all of them
effective and do not always meet the promises of the manufacturer, and
cost, as a rule, a lot.
In this article, we present the available recipes of the most popular and
effective home masks, allowing you to return a healthy look and
natural moisture of the skin.
Why are moisturizing and nourishing masks?
- Any mask is a specific composition of components
which are mixed with each other are applied to the skin of the face.
- The face mask quickly solves a specific skin problem, with
which creams and other care products fail.
- Moisturizing masks moisturize skin cells and intercellular
space, making the skin elastic, naturally moisturized and
- Nutritious masks saturate skin cells with nutrients
they stop the premature aging of the epidermis, prevent
dryness, tightness and flaking.
- As a rule, the separation of nourishing and moisturizing masks into two
conditional groups – both those and others perfectly fulfill both global
functions (see also hair loss masks).
Who needs to do them?
Moisturizing masks are suitable for absolutely any skin type and
- Such masks are especially recommended after 30 years when skin
begins to undergo age-related changes;
- help in periods after intense sun exposure
(tanning in the sun, in a solarium);
- help restore the natural water balance of the cells after
sauna and steam room visits.
Nourishing and nutritional moisturizing masks are recommended.
- recovery from exposure to frost, cold, wind or
- dullness and uneven skin color;
- peeling of the skin on the face;
- combination skin;
- dry skin;
Owners of healthy skin should:
- in the warm season – once a week apply moisturizing
- in the cold period – nourishing and moisturizing use 1
once in 7-14 days
Moisturizing face mask – homemade recipes
The most basic moisturizing facial mask is soaked in
mineral water gauze, which should be held on the skin 10-15
minutes Rescue if absolutely no time for long
Carrot and Egg
Ingredients: 1 medium carrot grate a large grater, enter 1
Ripe red tomato medium size through a sieve,
Нанести плотным слоем на кожу, выдержать 20 minutes To repeat
Vegetable and egg
By plucking yarrow flowers, hypericum, chamomile and a couple
Apply on for half an hour. Since the consistency is watery, you can
Milk fatty acids soften the skin and proteins nourish the cells.
Fresh cucumber small size to clear from the skin and seeds,
Apply to the skin, putting a towel around the face (a mask can
Homemade nourishing masks
Для ленивых питательная маска для лица в home conditions – это
any dairy product with fats consisting of: sour cream, ryazhenka,
milk, cream, soft cottage cheese and even lemon-based mayonnaise
Express solution: apply a thin layer of dairy product on the face
(pre-mixed with starch to impart density), withstand 10-15
min and rinse with water. Rescue in a situation where time is limited.
One third of a pack of fresh yeast diluted in 25 ml of warm milk,
Apply to the skin for a quarter of an hour. To repeat одно-двукратно
Preheat about 30 ml of unrefined olive oil to
Soak cotton or oil bandage, put on face, cover over the top
Fresh cottage cheese grind with one yolk, add 2-4 drops
Apply for 15-20 minutes, evenly spread over the skin.
One potato boiled in a uniform to clear, knead,
Нанести на кожу плотным слоем на 20 minutes To repeat
Two tsp. cereal boil with boiling water, to insist until thick,
Apply to the skin, hold for half an hour. To repeat одно-двукратно в
How often can you make masks?
Specifically, nutritional moisturizing masks should be done
once or twice a week. Skin care is not only about
saturating it with moisture and nutrition, but also periodic cleansing,
peeling, etc. – there are lots of other masks that also
essential for healthy skin.
More frequent use of the above recipes does not harm, but
will not be useful. If you notice that the effect of the mask has weakened, and
it doesn’t work so well anymore – it’s time to change the recipe to
Can I alternate different recipes of masks?
You can use 2-3 recipes, alternating them in optimal
sequences. But no longer worth a lot of components in
composition may cause allergies or even lead to the opposite.
Preparation for the conduct and features of the procedure
- Once a suitable home face mask is selected,
should be checked sensitivity to it, causing a little mask on
the inside of the forearm and keeping track of the possible reaction.
- Before applying the composition of the components of the skin should be carefully
cleaned of makeup and dirt, ideally should be carried out
after preliminary exfoliation of dead epithelium.
- The best time to apply the mask is in the morning on rested skin.
In the morning, the dermis best perceives any procedures and
fully absorbs nutrients. If it does not work out
time – you can make a mask before bedtime.
- Immediately before applying a beneficial formulation.
it is necessary to rinse the skin several times with contrasting water, changing
warm and cool water. This will greatly enhance the local
blood circulation and activates all cellular metabolic processes,
allowing you to more effectively respond to mask components.
- To moisturize and nourish the skin is important not only on the face, but also on the neck.
But the area near the eyes should be avoided.
- During a pleasant procedure, you should lie quietly and not
talk, giving the composition to fully work on the skin.
- If you experience discomfort or a burning sensation, the face should be washed, not
waiting for the allotted time.
- Moisturizing mask can be washed off with water at a comfortable temperature, and
Here are the remnants of the nutrient composition as possible carefully removed
- After the procedure and cleansing from the remnants of the composition on the face put
Автор: врач-гигиенист, эпидемиолог